A360

Jun 29, 2018
Apparently the author got an assistant artist or he himself began to draw much better. The quality of the drawing increased many times. Maybe in order not to change the art style of his entire game from scratch, he decided to just finish it.
As pretty much any game dev can attest what you know and your skill level from the start of a game compared to near the end of making it is night and day, in Patreon devs case they also usually have more resources as well. To the point you mainly see the mistakes and what could be better.

Would not be surprising if he's reached the point in this where all he's seeing is what could be done better and just wants to move on.

Better than him re-working the whole thing :LOL:.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
So basically GilgaGames rushed his own game in favor of a new project, tale as old as time. I'm a firm believer that history repeats, and seen it more than once doing so. I already gave up this game in the .40s, since I didn't like that there was no actual choices, and we're just along for the ride, so I'm not interested in continuing to another game especially with a dev who instead of refining the game he had and fix its flaws he decided to push it out for a new one like he won't just repeat the same mistakes, but I wish those who do go onto Eva much luck and love still.

Reactions: SamuraiJew

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
people here are sure as hell weird as fuck... when developers improve their work and take time, they bark - when developer finishes game rather than milking or wasting time on one game, they bark... I personally think he made the right decision, there wasn't much left in this game to milk. Even tho, it is indeed rushed in some aspects but major story and major characters are properly developed for the ending

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
This is just a way Devs uses to add incest into their games without patreon getting them, the woman is clearly the mother but you can write whatever you want.
I don't think it's her mother (can't be sure of course), the teaser takes place 6 years later and this girl seems to have the same age as Katie (6 years ago).

MIDO17

May 7, 2021
Well The game was interesting and liked certain POV. Indeed the end is rushed. Like the end was only image rather than animation. It would have been nice to see animation especially for the true endings.

4.20 star(s) 42 Votes