Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I just played the game for the first time (v0.4.9). Started new game... clicked through intro and get to free roam... went to managment.. talked to Isabell... go back to my room... clicked on the phone and there is only "Voicemail" and "Cancel" option... So I went back to managment and talk to Isabell again(multiple times) and tried phone again and still nothing... I even tried different times and days (even talked to her outside managment and talked to other woman in managment) but still nothing... I started new game again and tried once more but the problem is still the same. Played on Windows 7 64b.

Game looks interesting, but if you can't get past the very first point you loose your interest very rapidly...
When I remember correct the choice when you done all correct you have at Wednesday late morning (look at my walkthrough).

https://f95zone.to/threads/amys-lust-hotel-v0-4-9-amylusthotel.28770/post-2724748

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Walkthrough Amy's Lust Hotel 0.6.1 (Updated it some Achievements "ways" was changed a little)

The engine was changed so you must start new (0.5.9) !!!

Old bug
After a time when you go to school the check list is buged and you can´t solve it anymore (on the check list).
There are aso that not all are translated.

WARNING !!!

You must meet Emily before you solve the Achievements with the bullies. When you done the bullies before then it is game breaking so you can´t meet Emily.

It is possible to get all Achievements !!!

Last edited:

Davling

Jan 2, 2018
When I remember correct the choice when you done all correct you have at Wednesday late morning (look at my walkthrough).
Thank you... I was looking at your walkthrough from the beggining... the thing is that it just doesn't work for me (wednesday late morning or any other day and time)... It's wierd... I'll just wait for couple more versions and see if it resolve itself :D

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Thank you... I was looking at your walkthrough from the beggining... the thing is that it just doesn't work for me (wednesday late morning or any other day and time)... It's wierd... I'll just wait for couple more versions and see if it resolve itself :D
I tried it Wednesday Morning (first time) and it work correct so I don´t know what problems you have.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I tried it Wednesday Morning (first time) and it work correct so I don´t know what problems you have.
Yeah, you keep posting that, but it's not working for anyone who just came into the game. Never seen a post confirming you can do it from a fresh install. Maybe there's something missing (file in the appdata, maybe, that's been sitting there from the early versions?) If you get it working from a new game on yours, can you post a save after the call? Let's test it to see if it will work for anyone.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Yeah, you keep posting that, but it's not working for anyone who just came into the game. Never seen a post confirming you can do it from a fresh install. Maybe there's something missing (file in the appdata, maybe, that's been sitting there from the early versions?) If you get it working from a new game on yours, can you post a save after the call? Let's test it to see if it will work for anyone.
I started a new Game and I can say only it works.

I tried again and update the walkthrough in this point.

You can do this all Monday. And no you don´t waste the time between check the customer and talk to Isabelle you do in this morning time after this something else !!!

Achievements

1) Management – use notebook – check the customers - talk to Isabelle about hotel when she is in management, go to your room and call the advertising agency

Last edited:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I started a new Game and I can say only it works.

I tried again and update the walkthrough in this point.

You can do this all Monday. And no you don´t waste the time between check the customer and talk to Isabelle you do in this morning time after this something else !!!

Achievements

1) Management – use notebook – check the customers - talk to Isabelle about hotel when she is in management, go to your room and call the advertising agency
I think you misunderstand, I get the steps. But the step don't work if you start on 4.9.

You starting a new game does not help if you had an older version of the game. Because files from the old version are STILL on your computer, even if you delete the folder with the exe. There's files probably buried in the "appdata" folder and in possibly in other places, made in a separate location when you save. You'd have to dig them all out and delete them to test.

So you starting a new game does not tell us anything about someone who downloads 4.9 only. We need the save to test on a computer that has only had 4.9 on it. Otherwise the dev can't properly catch the bug.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I think you misunderstand, I get the steps. But the step don't work if you start on 4.9.

You starting a new game does not help if you had an older version of the game. Because files from the old version are STILL on your computer, even if you delete the folder with the exe. There's files probably buried in the "appdata" folder and in possibly in other places, made in a separate location when you save. You'd have to dig them all out and delete them to test.

So you starting a new game does not tell us anything about someone who downloads 4.9 only. We need the save to test on a computer that has only had 4.9 on it. Otherwise the dev can't properly catch the bug.
I update the steps that you must do to get it. When you don´t get it you must write with the producer.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Let it die then, so few people have it working. Nobody is here. Probably not worth it, broken game stays broke. Look at that pathetic 2 star rating, people got frustrated and left, I might as well forget all about this one. Lol.

Last edited:

Davling

Jan 2, 2018
I redownload the game and tried again and it works now... So there was probably something wrong on my side of things earlier... Thank you for your help Dole.

ZaleTheKing

Jan 5, 2018
I'm stucked. i'm following the walkthrough but i'm missing the fertilizer. I've talk to the blond girl inside the gym while she's naked and complite her panty's task. Now she keep saying that the fertilizer will arrive in a few days but nothing happened. I'm i missing something? Is it a bug?

Reactions: SPARDA2408
2.00 star(s) 9 Votes