RPGM An Alchemist's Tale [3.2 Alpha] [Captain Allegretto Games]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
I've only played a couple hours so far, but I really like it (so far)! :)

Good story and writing, interesting characters, great art... I've encountered a couple bugs (or maybe it's just missing character art) but nothing game breaking. The tags say that there's futa content but I haven't seen any so far, I hope there is some, and if so then I hope dev adds more... ;)

I also hope this gets a Steam release, I'd buy it on there in a heartbeat...
2 futa scenes at the moment, Harpy X Orc, and MC X Orc (Orc top for both).
I have the art for a POV orc BJ, An aftercare scene with her, and two more I'm keeping hush ATM.
There is also about to be a variant of the Centaur BJ with Kasa, Shy Centaur futa.
0% chance of a steam release. This project is and always will be free to play, all money from the subscribe star has and will go into art for the game. If by some miracle substar support goes wild and overpays for the art cost of this game it will go into additional side stories, polish, Spin-offs, and so on.

i like the gay content in this game and mc body is so good i wish i see more gay content more in the next update
Thanks! Upcoming gay content is Allen/Centaur Oral. either in 1.9 or 2.0.

You have to "craft" them? Man, the quest says that, but it says we had to craft hardwood, so I assumed it was a typo or something
just verified this, next release that line will read "Craft the \ii[55]treated wood bundle and bring it to Wes at the bridge site."

Last edited:
Reactions: Leob70

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
2 futa scenes at the moment, Harpy X Orc, and MC X Orc (Orc top for both).
I have the art for a POV orc BJ, An aftercare scene with her, and two more I'm keeping hush ATM.
There is also about to be a variant of the Centaur BJ with Kasa, Shy Centaur futa.
0% chance of a steam release. This project is and always will be free to play, all money from the subscribe star has and will go into art for the game. If by some miracle substar support goes wild and overpays for the art cost of this game it will go into additional side stories, polish, Spin-offs, and so on.

Thanks! Upcoming gay content is Allen/Centaur Oral. either in 1.9 or 2.0.

just verified this, next release that line will read "Craft the \ii[55]treated wood bundle and bring it to Wes at the bridge site."
Okay cool... would you consider putting it on Steam for free (eventually)? I like having all my games on the same platform... :)

Reactions: Captain_Allegretto

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
I played these games for a few hours and I already loved. It has the potential to become one of my favorites.
One of the things I want to comment on is the mc, who I think is considered what they call a femboy?
Thanks to the mc's physiognomy this game became the first one in which I found the fact of the mc having sex with a mainly man exciting.
That's and him having a big enough dick for me to understand him being a dominant too (speaking of his dick, kudos to the artist for making him mainly enough for us to understand women feeling pleasure in him and feminine enough - not having too many veins for example - to make it more erotic when he is a sub).

Now, one thing I would like is for him to have something close to a girlfriend in the future, someone we could say "yeah, that's his girl" and make it possible to share her. I'm not talking about netorare, but netorase, or following the tags of this site: "swinging". I understand that have people who don't like it so I won't insist, it's just something I find erotic, if the protagonist can fuck everyone, why can't she have her fun? (and almost all the girls in this game have sex with other people anyway, ntr haters must have realized that this is not a harem).

Edit: Changed one word.

CakePebble

Jun 2, 2022
Quite enjoyed this! It's a little rough around the edges but I like how it's developing.

Unfortunately I hit a bug somehow which has broken Maria's questline. She just always tries to ask me to rebuild the bridge, which I have already done. The bathing vouyer scene for her has cleared up the fog already and the MC made a comment about a scene with her I never actually got (and was SO looking forward to). No idea how I ended up in this state, but my save seems broken with regard to Maria :(

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
I played these games for a few hours and I already loved. It has the potential to become one of my favorites.
Now, one thing I would like is for him to have something close to a girlfriend in the future, someone we could say "yeah, that's his girl" and make it possible to share her. I'm not talking about netorare, but netorase, or following the tags of this site: "swinging". I understand that have people who don't like it so I won't insist, it's just something I find erotic, if the protagonist can fuck everyone, why can't she have her fun? (and almost all the girls in this game have sex with other people anyway, ntr haters must have realized that this is not a harem).

Edit: Changed one word.
Thanks for the complements that's largely what I'm aiming for with Allen. As for the content request. Yes. I would call that relationship a "stag vixen" relationship. Where one partner allows the other to sleep around for mutal satisfaction. Wes/Shelby already have this dynamic but it is not explored yet. And Allen will have the option to go down a monogamous or stag/vixen route with lisandre the priestess.

Why does maria not have nipples? I know, innies. But that much? tits without nipples look weird.
They are shy. And that is a real thing. But also her choncky nipnops are clearly visible in her titfuck scene and she's holding one in the shower scene. It's only in her base art that they hide the most.

Quite enjoyed this! It's a little rough around the edges but I like how it's developing.

Unfortunately I hit a bug somehow which has broken Maria's questline. She just always tries to ask me to rebuild the bridge, which I have already done. The bathing vouyer scene for her has cleared up the fog already and the MC made a comment about a scene with her I never actually got (and was SO looking forward to). No idea how I ended up in this state, but my save seems broken with regard to Maria :(
Just opened up and took a look yea I definitly left a loop that can restart the quest or really fuck with trigger. This does not stop you from getting her titfuck scene (evening in her office) bit your not missing anything else otherwise. I'll get it resolved on my local end and repair your save for the next update if you need me to when I have it ready.

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
I hope you fix the snake task to some thier pc lags and can't make it on time
Yes I finally got some feedback on that. It will be changed to match they style of the new woodchopping game next update. I wanted to have both in an update or two so I would know if the newer version actually resolved the issue or not.

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
Can anyone tell me if there is any trick to crushing snakes? I couldn't crush any and it's already getting annoying.

CakePebble

Jun 2, 2022
Just opened up and took a look yea I definitly left a loop that can restart the quest or really fuck with trigger. This does not stop you from getting her titfuck scene (evening in her office) bit your not missing anything else otherwise. I'll get it resolved on my local end and repair your save for the next update if you need me to when I have it ready.
Ah brilliant, I went back to Maria in the evening and got that scene. Bad assumption on my behalf that this would be bugged too. And with that, I'm done until the next update!

Things I'm most looking forward to in the future: Shelby, Maria & Hopefully the librarian girl gets a scene.

Reactions: Captain_Allegretto

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
I think I finished most of the game so here is my final opinion:
I liked it a lot, but there's a lot of room for improvement.
Some suggestions and constructive criticism about the game:
First: It would be great if there was some form of fast travel, at least something that would transport you into town. It would save the player a lot of time.
Secundo: I've seen in the comments that we already have plans to modify the snake game, so I just want to ask that this be one of the first things you do. I literally give up on killing those snakes.
Third: Some arts are very ugly, among them I would like to highlight the art of Green and Rain.
Green being the only character in the game that I consider ugly, Rain on the other hand has a very beautiful base image, in my opinion the prettiest in the game, but her sex scenes make a point of making her as ugly as possible, it gets sad.

I think that's it, now just some fantasies I had while playing the game:
Going back to my previous comment about the possibility of Allen having a girlfriend (or wife), I read that the most likely candidate would be Lisantre, but I think it would be great if we could date Rain, in my opinion date her brings many possibilities for future fun.
The player can choose whether she continues prostituting herself or not;
We could earn a percentage of the store's purchases or sell our products there, I know we can already do that, but I was thinking of something on a larger scale, like a little store of our own where we decide the prices of the products and wait for everything to be sold, or a little space where we could prostitute Allen;
If we stay with her, it also opens up more scenarios with her father;

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
whos amy? i cant find her house to complete the pussywillow quest
Hey Amy is Allen's missing sister. Her room is below Allen's in the same house.

How much gay and futa content is there so far? I've done the bar stuff.
Bar and item shop bjs are the gay content at moment. Zeleshi x Allen and zeleshi x Green are the two futa scenes. Some upcoming centaur content will add more of both.

how do u get zeleshi and mc scene
Complete Maria's scout8ngbquest and then bridge quest. Then return and challenge zeleshi.

I think I finished most of the game so here is my final opinion:
I liked it a lot, but there's a lot of room for improvement.
Some suggestions and constructive criticism about the game:
First: It would be great if there was some form of fast travel, at least something that would transport you into town. It would save the player a lot of time.
Secundo: I've seen in the comments that we already have plans to modify the snake game, so I just want to ask that this be one of the first things you do. I literally give up on killing those snakes.
Third: Some arts are very ugly, among them I would like to highlight the art of Green and Rain.
Green being the only character in the game that I consider ugly, Rain on the other hand has a very beautiful base image, in my opinion the prettiest in the game, but her sex scenes make a point of making her as ugly as possible, it gets sad.

I think that's it, now just some fantasies I had while playing the game:
Going back to my previous comment about the possibility of Allen having a girlfriend (or wife), I read that the most likely candidate would be Lisantre, but I think it would be great if we could date Rain, in my opinion date her brings many possibilities for future fun.
The player can choose whether she continues prostituting herself or not;
We could earn a percentage of the store's purchases or sell our products there, I know we can already do that, but I was thinking of something on a larger scale, like a little store of our own where we decide the prices of the products and wait for everything to be sold, or a little space where we could prostitute Allen;
If we stay with her, it also opens up more scenarios with her father;
Addressing your points first. 1. Yes i will be adding some fast travel options. 2. I've already changed in on my end will be in next update. 3. It's a matter of personal tastes I love all of both their art or I wouldn't put it in game. but I've definitely received enough Rain love that she will get more scenes and they will almost certainly be done by another artist so you'll get your wish there. As for the content suggestions I've saved them in a file of suggestions i do actully frequently refer too.

Reactions: johndqdo

Big_chungus88

Jun 16, 2021
Hello.
While The Futa on Male scenes are amazing.
Any Male on Futa scenes plan?
Aside from that.
Is there a Battle System or Traveling Areas plan?

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes