RPGM An Alchemist's Tale [3.2 Alpha] [Captain Allegretto Games]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

y0sman

Mar 7, 2018
Endurance draft is given to the kid working on the farm. I'm stuck figuring out where the recipe for the beer is. I checked each of the spots in the library, and the books used for the milk quest don't help.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
so i have Questions , can we have girlfriend ? can we change our gender ? and can we change MC clothes ? the MC has female bodyshape so sissy content ?

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Good day anyone has problems with smashing the snake i cant for the love of god kill even one any help is welcome
I've actually been looking for feedback on this one, the woodchop minigame was ment to be an improvement over what I was and am still using for snake. the previous method lags out for some people but i haven't heard from any of them on if the woodchop one is an improvement or not.

So happy to see this game get a new update! Was worried it would be abandoned.
Never lol. if you follow my posts you'll hear about all the updates but I don't push to latest updates as much as I probably should.

Think I have finished all the content that is available(that I want to see anyway) it is a good time overall feels a bit too grindy at times but other then that good.

However I cant figure out what this last potion is/how its made and where the endurance draft is used if anyone knows?
This is a bug i'm aware of, if you go back a page there's a patch items.json file that fixes it. That item is the gallery. Which will theoretically tell you if you have in fact seen it all. I am in fact trying to work on the grindyness, some of it is resolved just by making more content to find, some is the result of a couple mini-games I'm still tweaking each update.

Endurance draft is given to the kid working on the farm. I'm stuck figuring out where the recipe for the beer is. I checked each of the spots in the library, and the books used for the milk quest don't help.
the book is bought from Ole's Alley after Bilia's quest starts.

so i have Questions , can we have girlfriend ? can we change our gender ? and can we change MC clothes ? the MC has female bodyshape so sissy content ?
1)It's more of a harem. But the most "girlfriend experience" route will be the Lisandre monogamous route
2)I plan to have a potion to grow a temporary vagina for specific scenes, i'm not my own artist so if it could be permanent it would lock out 99% of the game or cost a fortune
3)Kind of the same as 2, a clothes change is kind of a massive cost sink, That said i do have a second outfit for Allen prepared. But whenever it comes into play it likely will only reflect in select scenes.
4)I'm not really into true blue sissy, MC is a switch and will bottom plenty but the Warren bar content is probably closest I'd get to that fetish.

Reactions: Thedude715

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
I've actually been looking for feedback on this one, the woodchop minigame was ment to be an improvement over what I was and am still using for snake. the previous method lags out for some people but i haven't heard from any of them on if the woodchop one is an improvement or not.

Never lol. if you follow my posts you'll hear about all the updates but I don't push to latest updates as much as I probably should.

This is a bug i'm aware of, if you go back a page there's a patch items.json file that fixes it. That item is the gallery. Which will theoretically tell you if you have in fact seen it all. I am in fact trying to work on the grindyness, some of it is resolved just by making more content to find, some is the result of a couple mini-games I'm still tweaking each update.

the book is bought from Ole's Alley after Bilia's quest starts.

1)It's more of a harem. But the most "girlfriend experience" route will be the Lisandre monogamous route
2)I plan to have a potion to grow a temporary vagina for specific scenes, i'm not my own artist so if it could be permanent it would lock out 99% of the game or cost a fortune
3)Kind of the same as 2, a clothes change is kind of a massive cost sink, That said i do have a second outfit for Allen prepared. But whenever it comes into play it likely will only reflect in select scenes.
4)I'm not really into true blue sissy, MC is a switch and will bottom plenty but the Warren bar content is probably closest I'd get to that fetish.
The worst offender personally was getting the axe that you had to have 3 strength to use. Having to go down all the way through the forest then only being able to do the minigame once a day walk back and repeat for like a week straight. Just some feedback for you.:)

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
The worst offender personally was getting the axe that you had to have 3 strength to use. Having to go down all the way through the forest then only being able to do the minigame once a day walk back and repeat for like a week straight. Just some feedback for you.:)
Yes that seems fair, their is a workaround to half that time though. the "endurance potion" clears the status effect letting you do it up to three times a day. As I am writing this it is obvious to me that this is probably NEVER indicated in game at all. XD

(I am now, at this moment adding a line of dialog when it could be usable along the lines of "If i had an endurance potion i could restore my strength and go again.")

Last edited:

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Yes that seems fair, their is a workaround to half that time though. the "endurance potion" clears the status effect letting you do it up to three times a day. As I am writing this it is obvious to me that this is probably NEVER indicated in game at all. XD

(I am now, at this moment adding a line of dialog when it could be usable along the lines of "If i had an endurance potion i could restore my strength and go again.")
Yeah I can confirm I 100% thought that was to go beast mode in a sex scene somewhere.

Moterbr

Nov 27, 2019
I apparently can't progress the western bridge quest any suggestions because I already got the materials and I talked to Wes + the libary thing

Harleking31

Jan 6, 2022
Hm, I'm trying to complete the bridge quest but Warden won't do shit

I have 6 hardwoods
I went to the library
The next point on the quest is to give him the materials on the site of the bridge, but nothing

I've tried talking to him and the Mayor, but nothing

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Hm, I'm trying to complete the bridge quest but Warden won't do shit

I have 6 hardwoods
I went to the library
The next point on the quest is to give him the materials on the site of the bridge, but nothing

I've tried talking to him and the Mayor, but nothing
I apparently can't progress the western bridge quest any suggestions because I already got the materials and I talked to Wes + the libary thing

did you craft the hardwoods into the treated wood? as long as that's in your inventory the event should fire at the bridge location

y0sman

Mar 7, 2018
The only requirements to get the orc to show up is to complete Green's quest, and to enter the grove while she is there, correct? I've entered and exited at least a few hundred times and have yet to hear music change. Would it be possible to add something in to force the trigger? I swear I've spent at least half an hour or more moving back and forth between 4 squares to try to get this to show up.

TheEntertained

Nov 7, 2021
I think something might be wrong with my save, that or i'm really dumb, but I can't find Chokon nuts anywhere in any of the forests.

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
The only requirements to get the orc to show up is to complete Green's quest, and to enter the grove while she is there, correct? I've entered and exited at least a few hundred times and have yet to hear music change. Would it be possible to add something in to force the trigger? I swear I've spent at least half an hour or more moving back and forth between 4 squares to try to get this to show up.
You have to meet the orc first as well. Which is the "western bridge quest" Maria gives it to you. It's a lower spawn chance event but not that low.

Is there a way to complete Bilia Drinking buddies quest? cause i keep failing the quest
"Failing" the quest is part of her story. Let her cool off a few days and return to the matron

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
I've only played a couple hours so far, but I really like it (so far)! :)

Good story and writing, interesting characters, great art... I've encountered a couple bugs (or maybe it's just missing character art) but nothing game breaking. The tags say that there's futa content but I haven't seen any so far, I hope there is some, and if so then I hope dev adds more... ;)

I also hope this gets a Steam release, I'd buy it on there in a heartbeat...

Reactions: Captain_Allegretto

meitham

Feb 15, 2020
i like the gay content in this game and mc body is so good i wish i see more gay content more in the next update

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes