EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
The protagonist Shinozaki Keisuke, visits his grandparents' house alone during summer vacation, and is greeted by his aunt Yuka. Beautiful, kind, and smart, a woman whom he admires since when he was young. However, after learning that his aunt is engaged, he becomes shocked.
Featuring two scenarios, the relationship between the nephew and aunt is depicted differently, depending on the story.
Unwilling to give his beloved aunt to anyone, he tells her his feelings, a story of "Longing and Immorality."
He congratulates her at the time, but several years later, he decides to snatch her away, a story of "Regret and Lust."
A pure-hearted boy or one who grows up to be a man. In each story, a woman in bewilderment, his aunt is being toyed with. An intimate relationship with her, please enjoy!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-06-14
Release Date: 2024-06-14
Original Title: 僕色に染まる叔母
Aliases: Boku Iro Ni Somaru Oba
Developer: Dark One! -
Publisher: Shiravune - - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English, Chinese, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (~3 hours)
VNDB:
Store: -
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

BaasB thanks for the share!

smpl1.jpg smpl2.jpg smpl3.jpg smpl4.jpg smpl4.png smpl5.png smpl6.png smpl7.png smpl8.png

MOGGERrn

Apr 10, 2023
After seeing the netorare tag in f95 and the single mother tag in vndb, I thought she'll cuck the MC who's her nephew with her own son but this doesn't have sex with others or mother & son incest tags in vndb, it only has aunt & nephew incest tag but this does have a infidelity tag when she doesn't even have a husband(I mean she is a single mom right?)

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Two routes, one where the mc stop the marriage(arranged) and the other where the marriage happen and the mc take her years after. You can decide if you want a pure route or a netori route.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Two routes, one where the mc stop the marriage(arranged) and the other where the marriage happen and the mc take her years after. You can decide if you want a pure route or a netori route.
That explains then why the NTR tag then. I was also wondering since the overview screamed "netori" and not "ntr". Ty for the info though.

For those who may be wondering why some people were questioning it:

ntrnetori.JPG

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
AnAuntAfterMyOwnHeart-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Skyzenski

Apr 6, 2018
Thanks for the Upload! Very good art but i would wait for Uncen Ver if it ever exist since i've finished this VN on JP Ver.

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
Unfortunately a lot of people can distinguish the various types of NTR, that's why the tag is always netorare.
I just don't get it, why f95 still refuse to add netori tag quite a few game have netori, it always the cheating tag but cheating can mean many thing too unlike netori that it quite clear the MC is the one who stealing ( i know plenty of people into that unlike netorare )

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote