Ren'Py Abandoned An Aussie Abroad [Ch.1] [Mickydoo]

bob69696

Aug 14, 2019
ya know as an aussie myself I have never heard the word Ocker. strange choice of words mate. strange choice of words.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Hey all. Please read the walk through, there a few ways of getting past the morning, the walk through works, so does another way I tried, one way wont work and I dunno why. Others may or may not. Once you see old mate next door its liner anyway. There a few image mistakes, including the header here, I am aware of this. All these girls are Blender - Daz - Zbrush - Daz. It's my only talent my stories are shit.

There will another girl next EP next door and possible the Mum, aint made my mind up on that one yet.

As always, be nice and have fun.

An official android release will be out as soon as I can get it, I caught my porter on holiday.

Ps - Pls try not to break it, I'm going to bed :D
Soooo ... this is a sandbox? You didn't tag it as such. Please advise. If it's a sandbox, then I'm outta here, bro. Good luck with your game.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
ya know as an aussie myself I have never heard the word Ocker. strange choice of words mate. strange choice of words.
In some context Bogan is now used. Ocker was more the O.G word used through the 20th century. Basically a "boor-ish and uncivilised" person.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The four girls in the house are all fuckable. You will get opportunity to have just one if you want, BUT -

When you chose the decision will affect your game play as I cannot cater to everyone at once.

One girl is easy but not an easy repeat fuck (there is a reason).
One girl elusive but is dirty.
The other two have something to do with each other (they are not lesbians) you need to discover it to get either.
Something like that.

When you talk to them a variable will change the conversation with the girl that you choose.

But on any given episode I may not have written as much for one as another, well I won't have, I'm not a typing octopus.

The mother is going be game choice - you can chose to play it with or without a sexual history.

"NPC's will be an easy but avoidable fuck
But can we have a harem ending with all LIs? In the case we can, is it simple or do we need a guide to obtain it?

I only see one ending, and the only one that interests me is the harem, I have no interest in getting another ending.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Soooo ... this is a sandbox? You didn't tag it as such. Please advise. If it's a sandbox, then I'm outta here, bro. Good luck with your game.
yes but nothing complex, just clicking around on areas available until something happens and then rince and repeat.

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
personal preferance to Proposed Tags:
Anal No!!!!!!!!!!
Lesbian, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Urination, No sick *&&^%!!!!!!
Creampie, No!!!!!!!
Multiple Penetration, No!!!!!!!
Oral Sex, Much better choice
Puzzle, Honestly you going to work up your clientele and then force them to solve a puzzle, Fn Cock block move. Despite the comedy it may cause affraid it will just piss ppl (people) off. Suggestiong that might make the Puzzle feesable is to earn credits or cash if you have that system planned.
Sex Toys ya no please

And since there is no apparent action or material just a story line and introduction of character, will pass for a latter version
Thanks for the share and good luck

Last edited:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Hasn't the Aussie authorities been cracking down on Loli material creators and distributors? Maybe mickeydoo got spooked? Didn't they arrest the developer of "Proud Father"?