Ren'Py Abandoned An Aussie Abroad [Ch.1] [Mickydoo]

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
Suggestion;
Main tags: 2 should be removed from all postings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Proposed Tags: 4 again should be removed from all postings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
then maybe you might get some good support. However despite those tags the renders look good.
Not sure of the story at this time, because I have opted not to check it out. Mainly due to the not so tasteful before mentioned recommendation. But thanks for sharing. And good luck.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3DCG, Male protagonist, Animated, Dating Sim, Humour, Interracial, Drugs,
Proposed Tags:
Anal, Lesbian, Urination, Creampie, Multiple Penetration, Oral Sex, Puzzle, Romance, Sex Toys, Vaginal Sex,
Will all bi-sexual and lesbian content be optional? I guess I should also ask about he multiple penetration being optional as well that can either mean a strap-on or another man or maybe even toys?

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Yeah nah

No other men even look at any girls in my game, they are always either fat with pin dicks or gay.
Thanks for replying. Your games always look amazing but BI-sexual and lesbian content turn me off. I just don't have a lesbian fetish so I wanted to ask in case you made it optional, in which case it could be something I could enjoy. I wish you the best :)

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I get that, but where does it end. Somebody comes along and says they dont have like anal, or cry because you cannot get anyone pregnant or there is no option to fuck your mother. Its a lonely life being a solo Dev. :p
I've never asked anyone to change what they are creating and I'm not opposed to any fetishes. I sub to several dozen creators that make most fetishes optional. I know it's more work to do that but when I see something I am interested in I always ask. I don't judge anyone else's fetishes, I just know what I don't want. I am always looking for more artists who's work I can enjoy. I do want to say that your Li's are some of the best I've ever seen.

Reactions: mickydoo

SpectreT65

Mar 13, 2021
Hair on top and back of head longer then sides. Mate im thinking less Ocker and more Bogan. He is another inch of hair from moving to Crannie (Cranbourne) or Bogan Logan. Im gunna play the game but i shit you not this better leave my donger drier then a dingo's (in a good way) or im gunna grab my driza-bone and akubra, a case of VB and fling tinnie's at your house cause that shits feral and its not my states beer :)
I'm a Yank and I understood this. Good on ya!