Ren'Py Abandoned An Aussie Abroad [Ch.1] [Mickydoo]

johnyp

Feb 16, 2018
Hey all. Please read the walk through, there a few ways of getting past the morning, the walk through works, so does another way I tried, one way wont work and I dunno why. Others may or may not. Once you see old mate next door its liner anyway. There a few image mistakes, including the header here, I am aware of this. All these girls are Blender - Daz - Zbrush - Daz. It's my only talent my stories are shit.

There will another girl next EP next door and possible the Mum, aint made my mind up on that one yet.

As always, be nice and have fun.

An official android release will be out as soon as I can get it, I caught my porter on holiday.

Ps - Pls try not to break it, I'm going to bed :D
i dont think your stories are bad n i like those models. lol

• Love
Reactions: mickydoo

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
All these girls are Blender - Daz - Zbrush - Daz. It's my only talent my stories are shit.
Yes! The humble master of understated humor returns with much gifts, many goodness.

"Oh what a day, what a lovely day!" ;)

Best of luck with the new game to Mickydoo
Oi! No self-deprecation! Your art is definitely excellent, but as OneMoreZoner says you have an understated humor that is great. I really think you should give yourself more credit, mate. Anyway, I'm excited to see where you take us this time.

• Love

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I had no idea that you were creating another game! Best of luck!

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Hair on top and back of head longer then sides. Mate im thinking less Ocker and more Bogan. He is another inch of hair from moving to Crannie (Cranbourne) or Bogan Logan. Im gunna play the game but i shit you not this better leave my donger drier then a dingo's (in a good way) or im gunna grab my driza-bone and akubra, a case of VB and fling tinnie's at your house cause that shits feral and its not my states beer :)

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Is that and lesbian avoidable ?
is lesbian avoidable?
and strapons?
I want to be the only one doing the fucking, ya know.
Both of the answers is yeah nah. Its avoidable as you can click the skip button. I get why ppl don't like it/want it, but if a lesbian/threesome scene contains 50 pics, that's 50 pics and associated and dialog you will miss out on. I can and will write the story so if you do skip it it won't make a difference to the story, but I can't replace the content with other content, it's only me doing it and these models are Gen 8.1, it's taxing my rig as it is. It won't be over done anyway.

Puzzle, sandbox optional?
Don't ask me how, but yeah. The idea is going to be, you can go form point A to point C the easy way or go via point B, which is not so much the hard way as opposed to the longer way. For example, if you go the kitchen via the map icons, thats the easy/quick way, if you go via the arrows, as in you would be walking about, there could be some bullshit thing you can do and get an extra perv at something. I am not 100% sure yet, basically I want to add more content for going the long way but not punish anyway for taking the short way.

Everyone else - I'm loving these comments :D

Reactions: faradhii

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Okay, if this bloke doesn't take a Sherrin and his Collingwood footy jumper overseas with him I'm going to be disappointed.;)

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Both of the answers is yeah nah. Its avoidable as you can click the skip button. I get why ppl don't like it/want it, but if a lesbian/threesome scene contains 50 pics, that's 50 pics and associated and dialog you will miss out on. I can and will write the story so if you do skip it it won't make a difference to the story, but I can't replace the content with other content, it's only me doing it and these models are Gen 8.1, it's taxing my rig as it is. It won't be over done anyway.

oh well that's fine, game not for me than.

good luck to your game.

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
This obviously doesn't really matter but mickydoo I think there's a typo in the introduction - fairly sure it's spelt "ocker" (missing a c in your text).

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Tori it is, with a close second in Mardie. Not gonna review it yet cause it has a rough draft kinda feel. Tori reminds me of Charlie. (Have to replay Hustle Town, that one's gotten blurred in my memory).