• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned An Aussie Abroad [Ch.1] [Mickydoo]

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
Please tell me the MC is the guy on image 3... and not the typical "handsome" guy with the sunglasses...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Please tell me the MC is the guy on image 3... and not the typical "handsome" guy with the sunglasses...
No way, man. That's the MC Mickydoo uses in his last game too. I'm guessing it's a self portrait or something. I am the dude in image 3.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Tori it is, with a close second in Mardie.
My wife likes Tori too :D Fun fact Tori is the name of my back up wife here in my town.

Trust me I'd do something like that but 99% are not like us and would complain.

No way, man. That's the MC Mickydoo uses in his last game too.
He is similar, but no. Same skin, different head shape.

I am the dude in image 3.
We must be lost twins :D

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
Dude I could so see MC being the guy in the third pic, his day job is as a slum lord. He doesn't need a big cock he can have a chub with a lil dun lap fat guys need love too.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. Is it possible to choose one girl and stick with her through entire gameplay and don't have anything sexual with other girls or is it one of those forced harem games?

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Hello. Is it possible to choose one girl and stick with her through entire gameplay and don't have anything sexual with other girls or is it one of those forced harem games?
The four girls in the house are all fuckable. You will get opportunity to have just one if you want, BUT -

When you chose the decision will affect your game play as I cannot cater to everyone at once.

One girl is easy but not an easy repeat fuck (there is a reason).
One girl elusive but is dirty.
The other two have something to do with each other (they are not lesbians) you need to discover it to get either.
Something like that.

When you talk to them a variable will change the conversation with the girl that you choose.

But on any given episode I may not have written as much for one as another, well I won't have, I'm not a typing octopus.

The mother is going be game choice - you can chose to play it with or without a sexual history.

"NPC's will be an easy but avoidable fuck

God I wish the girls looked Aussie
We need Bondi girls :p
A main part of the game will the MC telling stories, weather it really happened or he makes it up (talks shit lol), I had planned for these to take place back in Aus, so now you have just gave another idea for those stories.

and the Mum will be hot
Naturally ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: bozoplace