masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
when I extract the .rar file its just a "data" folder with pictures inside it, there's no dialogue prompting me to replace anything. Tried this with 7zip and winrar btw
Did you download the actual game first?
Fuyua-chan.rar 1.40 GB

If so you extracted that game to some folder right?
Say X:\Games\Fuyua-chan
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The 'data' folder there is what you want to overwrite.

wafful

May 3, 2019
Did you download the actual game first?
Fuyua-chan.rar 1.40 GB

If so you extracted that game to some folder right?
Say X:\Games\Fuyua-chan
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The 'data' folder there is what you want to overwrite.
hmm, strange, it seems the download I got doesn't have a data folder, just a data.xp3 file. I'll just redownload from one of the direct links and hopefully it works.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
Sounds like good idea. I already updated it but here are games too.

holy shit the futanari one or the one made by the god artist neromashin has to be chosen. If the other choice gets chosen his patrons are uncultured

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
I was suffering inside while playing this game, still had some hot scenes but most of the time it's suffering, felt so bad for her that I almost don't fap.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I personally had to take a dip as soon as I realized how oddly specific these fetishes are. Girl getting bullied and punished for no apparent reason and then proceed to get fatter and uglier as time goes on, no to mention the smelling fetish wtf. There is also no real corruption imo, she starts out like a sex crazed maniac who loves getting molested on trains from the get-go. I'm frankly too scared to ask what kind of customers this VN is catering for.

kyouga

Feb 18, 2019
man i feel bad for her , i rush all the scene to know what happen to her.

what happen to that ending ?, when she meet "someone" at the classroom , is this just like emergence ?, when saki imagine that she have a happy ending ?, is fuyua dead ?

make this one a remake plz, i just need one route that have happy ending for fuyua.

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
I wonder why people still not just set system to japanese, I mean mine has been set like a couple years ago and hasn't changed, which I never gotten any problem getting into h-games. Is there like a downside for using Japanese? sry for asking here which not related to the game (kinda)
Personally I've had terrible fucking luck with Windows auto-updates completely fucking my entire system in the past. Throwing the wrong sys-locale on top of the already unreliable update service is like throwing jet fuel on a forest fire.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes