Wolf RPG Completed An Obedient Childhood Friend Is Easily Cucked [Final] [Udagame]

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes

Benvict

Nov 11, 2018
Is anyone stuck on the 4th inn where she got invited by someone while you take a good sleep, then u can't find her nor go out without her because it's what the game says :/

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Is anyone stuck on the 4th inn where she got invited by someone while you take a good sleep, then u can't find her nor go out without her because it's what the game says :/
Not sure, if you can neither see her nor leave the inn, try harrassing her. Yes, sounds strange, but that fixed a few can't leave without her bugs.

If you can leave though, sure you've looked everywhere? Also, I remember... the translator?... telling me to sleep in the bed of the first inn. That supposedly fixes a few "can't find her" bugs.

For me harrassing her worked, strangely enough. One morning I can't leave because she's missing (supposedly atleast, she
was following me though) and after harrasing her (didn't the game just tell me she's not there?!) she's back and we can leave... =_=

Reactions: Benvict

Benvict

Nov 11, 2018
Not sure, if you can neither see her nor leave the inn, try harrassing her. Yes, sounds strange, but that fixed a few can't leave without her bugs.

If you can leave though, sure you've looked everywhere? Also, I remember... the translator?... telling me to sleep in the bed of the first inn. That supposedly fixes a few "can't find her" bugs.

For me harrassing her worked, strangely enough. One morning I can't leave because she's missing (supposedly atleast, she
was following me though) and after harrasing her (didn't the game just tell me she's not there?!) she's back and we can leave... =_=
Thanks alot!

dergrubben

Aug 30, 2017
Then it actually had the nerve to throw some final boss at you that you have to grind to defeat. Lol, hell no. Hard pass this.
Been a while since I played this, but you don’t have to beat the boss. Based on the way the game works, I assume doing so just gets you a shitton of points and maybe some loot. The point of the game is to get enough points to pass the test, and if you want to skip combat you can easily do that by just whoring her out (pretty sure you have to fight if you don’t want the NTR ending though; probably don’t have to fight the boss, although that probably speeds things up).

Reactions: Rastafoo

dergrubben

Aug 30, 2017
Full save anyone?
At the beginning, talk to the receptionist and withdraw from the exam. This will give you the Fail Exam - no NTR ending, and will take you to the reminiscence room, from which you can view all the scenes, regardless of if you got them in the game or not. It also gives you a cheat of sorts - talk to the mage near the upper right corner and you'll get the best weapons and armors in the game (well, almost - Momo's best armor is actually the bikini armor you get as soon as you leave the starting building). To go back to the game, talk to the receptionist in the reminiscence room.

Reactions: nyagura

darknight007

Dec 20, 2019
i
View attachment 274120

Overview:
The protagonist who aims to be an adventurer arrives at the
"Adventurer Certification Test Center" with his peek-a-bangs childhood friend Momo.
To become an adventurer, defeat monsters and gain points through prostitution.​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-04
Release Date : 2018-05-01
Developer : Udagame
Censored: Yes
Version: Full
Language: Japanese, English translation,
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game has already been patched to English

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thank you @brynhildr for sharing the game

View attachment 274121 View attachment 274124
like prost games :`)

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes