peas

Jul 31, 2018
Another suggestion would be when ana goes to dixon's shop she takes larger and larger dildos until we have a scene where she is using a horse cock dildo or a baseball bat or a wine bottle.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Another suggestion would be when ana goes to dixon's shop she takes larger and larger dildos until we have a scene where she is using a horse cock dildo or a baseball bat or a wine bottle.
Are you sure this comment shouldn't have been on the Anna thread not the Ana?

peas

Jul 31, 2018
So happy to see an update of this game. One of the best games of this site. Thanks you for the game.

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
I tried downloading win version of latest update , but those file hosting sites are really crappy and on top of that low speed limits for free link stopped download that i gave up. In case anyone interested, here the site link,

why don't you go to the first page the file is available for download.
moreover it is not True Daughter Chapter 3 Version 3.13 but Ana, Chapter 3, update 3.13
ps
the true daughter are also on the first page (2 files)

peas

Jul 31, 2018
What is the last scene is this update. When Robi, Silva, The daughter and the young girl were leaving and got in the car the game just crashed. That was on Sunday of week six I believe.

qwer@07

Aug 5, 2018
What is the last scene is this update. When Robi, Silva, The daughter and the young girl were leaving and got in the car the game just crashed. That was on Sunday of week six I believe.
Ana and Robi planning for Jure's party at Sunday after the car scene with Peter, Jure, Silva and Tatjana leaving to Zidan

peas

Jul 31, 2018
What do the non-english words mean that come up when ana and robi are talking about the son's birthday party in the last scene of the update?

We really need ana to have a scene with a dog. I know, robi, louis and her son would all love it as much as me. LOL Missed a chance when ana was having sex with all the guys in the practice room. With the wine bottle on the table someone could have fucked her ass with it. Wish an update of this game came out every week. Thank you.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
After thinking about it I don't think ana should have sex with a dog at her son's birthday party. What I think should happen is since her son was so interested in the story about the dog that ana should have some alone time with her son after the main party and when it is just the two of them, then she should make his fantasies come true and do a dog with her son watching. Of course this could lead to more animal sex in front of others as she gets nastier and nastier.

Reactions: ssamjean
Mar 28, 2018
Once again the old saves did not work - the Continue option has rarely worked for recent updates - and the fact that that 'New Game' involves 'starting' at so many different times tell me that the game is broken with to many bugs. I would politely suggest that the dev consider devoting time to a RenPy Remake that is far more likely to work and be backward comparable.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
This game would have been much better if the process of corruption of Ana was much slower.
I first played chapter 3, and I found it hot. (Most of the times (i.e: the Mechanic, not that soy boy in zidan))
But the fact that her husband soon gets to know that she's cheating and doesn't complain that much with her was kind of a turn off for me.
And also the fact that he seeks vengeance by bringing a girl ( younger than Ana) at home and fucks her in front of Ana.
Ana should be the ONLY winner,
and her husband the only loser.

She should cheat behind his back, that would be much hotter.
Or maybe, if he eventually discover she is cheating, she should make him a cuckold. And that would be the highest level of hotness the game would reach in my opinion.

I played chapter 1 and I saw that Ana very soon surrenders to that soy boy that lives in Zidan.
Chapter 1-Ana should have been less condesending. Rape was good, but she should have been traumatised by it.
And then, slowly discover that she liked it.

And when she found the Mechanic in chapter 3, he sould have been the only partner worth for her

But that's just my opinion

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes