Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
logo.png

Overview:
As one of the few men still alive after a worldwide epidemic, Hora is hailed as an alpha
male and sought after by women of all kinds; even the president! But failing to find
interest in any of them, he targets three special girls – loosely called the ‘Holey Trinity’,
attendants of the top grade school Anal Academy – and resolves to plunge into the
deepest parts of their minds – and other cavities. Unfortunately for Hora, these girls
aren’t going to be easy pickings!​

Developer:
Publisher: Top Hat Studios, Inc.
Censorship: None
Version: 1.1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download
Win: - - - - - -
Mac: - - - - - -
Linux: - - - - - -
Android: *

Extras:
Italian Translation*

*This unofficial port/version was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

Machia handjob 2.jpg Moira doggy 2.jpg Clarisse Cunnilingus  1.jpg Clarisse Ride 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

Overview:
As one of the few men still alive after a worldwide epidemic, Hora is hailed as an alpha
male and sought after by women of all kinds; even the president! But failing to find
interest in any of them, he targets three special girls – loosely called the ‘Holey Trinity’,
attendants of the top grade school Anal Academy – and resolves to plunge into the
deepest parts of their minds – and other cavities. Unfortunately for Hora, these girls
aren’t going to be easy pickings!​

Developer: Epicworks
Publisher: Top Hat Studios, Inc.
Censorship: None
Version: 1.1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Download:
Windows
- - - - - - - - - - -

Mac
- - - - - - - - - - -

Linux
- - - - - - - - - - -

View attachment 70760 View attachment 70761 View attachment 70762 View attachment 70763
this is seriously a renpy it looks like a game from one of those hentais like bible black etc

Reactions: melonmonster

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I wonder where I saw this game...I'm 100% I've seen it somewhere before.

The patreon link for the developer:
Yo! Any news about Magnum's translation? I've been waiting to play it for years, I bet a sequel is already out now.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
I'm not through this yet, but I had to stop and come to say this:

Like most games on this site, this game needs a fucking editor. Why do all of these authors think they are writing the next great American novel? Cut out the fluff. If the dialogue was better, it wouldn't be as big a deal, but it's only fine, not great. The story comes way too quickly, by which I mean we get pages of absolute fluff, but then "MAJOR PLOT POINT!" in a sentence and back to 47 pages of rambling. Pacing. This story needs it.

And let's not have this bullshit where the MC actually withholds info from the player. Fuck that. This shit where he is basically responsible for humanity not dying out (that 1 million to 1 number actually breaks the story, but we can ignore it), but he won't impregnate anyone, but also won't tell us why isn't interesting or mysterious. It's just annoying. And he's only really interested in three women... the rest of the country hasn't drugged him into a coma so they don't all die out yet?

Could we also limit the amount of Gary Stu going on? Our MC is great at sports, apparently a super scientist, and an anesthesiologist. All while still in school. The fucking fuck? Why is he going to class? We better find out his body has been taken over by someone with multiple doctorates with all the skills he has. Oh, and he's basically invincible. Because we wanted to remove any suspense the invading army might actually provide. Wait... that can't be right...

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Can I get Teknik or Transfer links plz I don't like these host options?!?!

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I'm not through this yet, but I had to stop and come to say this:

Like most games on this site, this game needs a fucking editor. Why do all of these authors think they are writing the next great American novel? Cut out the fluff. If the dialogue was better, it wouldn't be as big a deal, but it's only fine, not great. The story comes way too quickly, by which I mean we get pages of absolute fluff, but then "MAJOR PLOT POINT!" in a sentence and back to 47 pages of rambling. Pacing. This story needs it.

And let's not have this bullshit where the MC actually withholds info from the player. Fuck that. This shit where he is basically responsible for humanity not dying out (that 1 million to 1 number actually breaks the story, but we can ignore it), but he won't impregnate anyone, but also won't tell us why isn't interesting or mysterious. It's just annoying. And he's only really interested in three women... the rest of the country hasn't drugged him into a coma so they don't all die out yet?

Could we also limit the amount of Gary Stu going on? Our MC is great at sports, apparently a super scientist, and an anesthesiologist. All while still in school. The fucking fuck? Why is he going to class? We better find out his body has been taken over by someone with multiple doctorates with all the skills he has. Oh, and he's basically invincible. Because we wanted to remove any suspense the invading army might actually provide. Wait... that can't be right...
Typical far fetched and unoriginal Hentai... This VN/Game may be liked by folks into anal fetish or who like Hentai... But this visual novel/game just proves to me again, why I am not a hentai fan at all... It has completely unrelatable personalities, over the top story telling, and unoriginal themes... It's supposed to be a post world war 2 story, which takes on a alternate and over the top history of what really happened after the nuclear bombs in Japan and if we believe this story is taking place 30 years after the war, that would put it in the 70's, which none of the visuals or technology talked about actually look historically accurate... Looks like a completely modern setting but with mechs and super humans... In any case, I went ahead and made my review... It's just an average hentai visual novel with nothing that makes it stick out from the rest, unless anal is your fetish of choice...

V01

Jul 19, 2017
It's hard to believe someone spent so much time writing a story as bad as the one in this game. You play as a high schooler that is literally the strongest person in the world, females outnumber males one to a million yet the game contains exactly zero vaginal sex (even as an option), and the game tries to add in something about the country being in a war, which has absolutely no relevance to anything that happens in the story.

I thought this game was just a typical Japanese VN that was translated in order to explain how bad it was, but surprisingly, it's originally in English.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
@klx Updated OP with Uptobox, Nofile, FilesCDN, Teknik and EDFile

I dont use my google drive for obvious reason

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
hi could I get a zippyshare mirror plz I can't use these sites?!

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes