VN Ren'Py Completed Analistica Academy [Epicworks/Top Hat Studios]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes
Aug 16, 2017
well....I gave it a go.

thx for the upload but I wont be liking this VN sadly. despite the name there is a real lack of butt lovin going on.
and the only time you see butts is when fucking them (not every time). no perky perty rounded cheeks that just make you wanna faceplant the crack......no wobbly buns to make you wanna 'smack dat'..........its just all blah blah blah ...oh quick show a pic of anal happening....more blah blah blah. I expected at least a rimming scene or a close up of a girls choccy starfish.....meh

hats of to the writer for spinning bullshit for that long though :D

Dec 14, 2017
Typical far fetched and unoriginal Hentai... This VN/Game may be liked by folks into anal fetish or who like Hentai... But this visual novel/game just proves to me again, why I am not a hentai fan at all... It has completely unrelatable personalities, over the top story telling, and unoriginal themes... It's supposed to be a post world war 2 story, which takes on a alternate and over the top history of what really happened after the nuclear bombs in Japan and if we believe this story is taking place 30 years after the war, that would put it in the 70's, which none of the visuals or technology talked about actually look historically accurate... Looks like a completely modern setting but with mechs and super humans... In any case, I went ahead and made my review... It's just an average hentai visual novel with nothing that makes it stick out from the rest, unless anal is your fetish of choice...
nope, anal is for men that fuck other men in the butts. only thing worse than anal only games are those damn rpgmaker games.

booom313

Drama Queen
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
heya did another unnoficial port, of the 1.1.0 version of this game

Streeter

Jun 2, 2017
As an anal lover I was really looking forward to this, but man was it disappointing.
The writing is sub-par at best, and the game focuses far too much on the half-baked, boring story. The MC is terrible, a completely unlikable, egotistical douchebag. And the game is missing basic technical features like a CG gallery or scene replay.
The art is decent and the sex scenes are all anal - which should be great, but they're short, not very detailed, and all tainted by how insufferable the MC is. And they only make up a small fraction of the game, with everything else being either long, uninteresting story exposition or the MC being a jackass to everyone.
This game could've been so much more if it had a competent writer and director. Instead it's something that only the most devoted anal fans would get a modicum of enjoyment from.

Nov 9, 2017
The only things I can say in favor of this game is you get to the sex scenes very quickly rather then spending in game months to get to that stage and the art style is good. Everything else is annoying.

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
I started downloading this before reading the comments. I've now cancelled the download.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
This is like someones fucked up mental fantasy being thrust onto an unexpecting audience in the guise of an anal themed adult VN.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes