VN Ren'Py Completed Analistica Academy [Epicworks/Top Hat Studios]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Boomerang

Feb 13, 2018
Sadly enough this game's not outstanding in any way. Just pure smut and not good at that.

mrphurious

May 4, 2017
The story sounds like a bastardized version of the graphic novel, 'Y The Last Man'. Except crap.

The novel doesn't have any sex theme to it, but given the comments here for this game, that seems like a plus.

Well worth a read for anyone interested. Consistently rated as one of the best comic series in the world alongside the now better know, 'The Walking Dead', 'Watchmen' and 'Preacher'.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Played through it, it was okay, really boring, all the character tropes really devolve into watered versions really quick with lots of empty reading inbetween. The art was amateur, very little variation, the MC is suppose to have a 12" bazooka inbetween his legs but someone forgot to tell this to the artist, because the guy has like 5" at best which I found awfully funny. Also the dev seems to have some kind of uncanny obsession with anal, which to me does nothing.

HentaiKing626

Jun 3, 2017
This game was great I really enjoyed it. I do feel like is could have used some more visuals and h-scenes in a lot of areas but over all good game and interesting story.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I've had this lying around on my harddrive for a bunch now, and I have a question: Tony's second scene doesn't happen.
Any way to fix that? Might I have an old version?
The pictures are there, I know when it's supposed to happen, and it warns me of skipping if I set it to "skip H scenes", yet, it just passes over it completely if skipping is off.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
i havent finished it yet but so far im enjoying it. its rather uncommon to see these type of protagonist recently which is kinda sad because i would like to see more of these kind of protag (though not to this extent). kinda tired with the "relatable/self insert" and old/ugly bastards kind of stuff, a fresh air i would say. the only complaint i have is since this is kinetic novel, theres like way too much unnecessary plot being shoved into the player for a nukige-ish game.
girl A scene -> girl B scene -> girl C scene -> girl A story -> girl B story and so on. its rather predictable to say. and the creator obsession with anal, i mean one or two scene is alright but why everything have to be anal with this VN? it doesnt even make sense with the context of the "re-population" type of story

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
see this on occasion..finally tried it..sorry i did..most despicable piece of crap MC ever..lol...i normally dont say much(ok i never shut up) when i try games i find horrid..but this guys just the absolute worst...ok..said my piece..i'll go away now.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Dropping my rating here too, since I'm happy to have tried this game and I wouldn't have if it was for general opinion spread through this thread and ratings section.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are either one of the developers of this game or just actually insane
5 lol

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
This is the funniest and stupidest game I've ever played. But I don't even wanna say that cause it sounds like a compliment. It's so bad. I feel bad for falling for it because I gotta be honest, it seemed good at first. But I slowly began to realize it was crap. The character sprites are good and the background CGs are also good. That's Why it managed to trick me long enough for me to finish it. I would be angry if I had paid money for this though

4naxagoras

Jun 25, 2019
Wow, you guys weren't kidding when you said the writing was obnoxious. I'm like 100 text lines into the game and about to drop it. It's the single worst thing I've ever read, including poor machine translations. Congratulations to whoever wrote it for such an achievement!

Reactions: LikkerdySplit
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes