VN Ren'Py Completed Anastasia [v1.0] [AceX Game Studio - LlamaMann]

Chuckles9988

Jan 27, 2020
Hey All!! Just to clarify. This will be the 1 and only release. This is just a small side project made by a supporter of mine.

I, from time to time, make a few renders series on my discord, and LlamaMann turned this set of images into a small game. It was never really meant to be released on here, but I am glad it did!

So don't expect any updates from this nor think that I am trying to scam any of you. The intention was not to present this as a full game...

I hope you all like what it is! I know I did.

Thanks!
It's all good, dude! Not every game has to be 50 chapters spread out over 3 years or something. Sometimes you just want a quick game, nothing wrong with that.

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Uh huh. And THAT is what forces them to list it here in the title as 1.0. Or never mention that this isn't a complete game. Rigggggggght.
Actually, this is version 1.0. This was never meant to be released on this site. This was a tiny little one shot game and it is complete. So they should market here as complete. If this game is too short for your liking, I have another game on this site. Also I am in development of the sequel to my first game. Beside games or just fun little things I understand that it is extremely short and I’m sorry if it’s too short to be called a version 1.0. But that’s exactly what it is. It is the only version.

The version number has always been a pain for me as well. All my other games, they are version of cording to the percentage of their completion. So version 0.30 on my other game means I’m 30% done with that game. I hope that makes sense, I hope you enjoy my games. Thanks for your time

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
Now, I understand why people are triggered.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, I would rather be happy that I got to see the art.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Hey Ace_X, great stuff as always, I'm really anxious about Escape From Ivy and Piper, have you mentioned anywhere an aproximated release date?

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Hey Ace_X, great stuff as always, I'm really anxious about Escape From Ivy and Piper, have you mentioned anywhere an aproximated release date?
No... still working on it. I don't want to give an estimations and then delay it... I'm just not sure yet. Still working hard on it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fr34ky

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ace_X