Unity Abandoned Ancient world Gods and Men [v1.7a] [Project63]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Tutorial is for maximus- general turned slave turned gladiator - he has all max xp and all the stars. Any other human, in the beginning, just explore and invest in people- you have to put in the work to become maximus in the first place.

Non Alie

Nov 7, 2017
So there is no way to make a dungeon and nothing to do in the oasis and no way to get into Cairo?

Astralfan

Aug 16, 2017
There are wolves in this game? I found only bandits and slavers. I have -500 cash thanks to that.
Yes there are , Go to the top of the Map which says "Howling Woods" and you will encounter wolves , if u encounter 2 u should be able to beat thm , if u encounter 3...it becomes a bit difficult at first.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Best build was and never will be the same - 1.5 - that version was the peak.
In 1.6 he cut all the fun and all progression.
Now this ... I do not know what this is supposed to be.
Try it, see what sense you can make out of it...

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
unplayable without codes...
Was about to comment this same thing. There seems to be an icnreasing tax amount that goes on per day regardless of what was added to your property, punishing you with unrealistic expectations to make it or break it early in the game, else you're forced to grind the gladium just to keep up with taxes. Pretty dumb.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Somebody tried to expose a strategy... also if bad luck, just start over.
Do noy but equipment first - in low level fight againt bandits is 10% to win. 1.buy 2 slaves to work 2.if they bring money upgrade villa 3.Next buy equipment ;) 4.train agains gladiator on arena 5. Fight witch bandits and wolves 6. End of game (i won everything;) i like this GAME :)

Reactions: Wolfn
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote