Unity Abandoned Ancient world Gods and Men [v1.7a] [Project63]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Derpisk

Sep 4, 2018
Black is normal, but should be fog. I tested animations on contraptions and it works as intended :S It'll be looked in detail as as soon as possible. The portrait misplacement is not normal. for the moment go to options and switch resolution, it should fix it.

This is how it should look like (ignore the clothing, not in game yet)
Not to kick a dead horse here but if lewdpatcher were to mysteriously get a "patch" to enable incest in this game it wouldn't mess with patreon rules and more ppl would support you as a result. Lot of ppl out there want a game like this that gives them that kek. Like me for example, i'd throw 10 your way every month just for that. TBH that's why summertime saga is doing so well.... You've got nothing to lose if that were to happen.

Reactions: Project63

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
None of the codes worked for me so far.
I checked all pages in this thread and tryed out all codes. None worked.
And yes, I only used big letters.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
The little circle that shows where I am on the map keeps disappearing and when it does I can't travel anywhere or get it to reappear. It's pretty much game over. Happens every time, usually right after my first fight.

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
Hey guys does anyone have the 1.7 codes? I tried out the 1.6 codes in all caps and none of them seem to work.

Reactions: okevino

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
We need people asking for stuff nicely!!
Well, he`s not completly wrong.
On mainpage, codes for version 1.6 are shown, which dont work anymore.
Someone, who checks the whole thread, will find lots of other codes, which also dont work.
Maybe an idea to take off that spoiler from mainpage until codes for 1.7 are avaliable.

Nobledarkmoon

Feb 25, 2018
there are 2 temple quests, easy to do
wolf heart, kill a wolf in howling woods
the other one is scorpion from forgotten dunes,

rewards are either her to reveal or gold, i went reveal a little bit.

can only have lvl 1 of villa, lvl 1 training grounds, and lvl 5 servants quarters. cant take bandits as prisoners :(

The undead quest is from oasis, but can't get it into ra'sul until that quest is done.

it is best to do it in easy mode to learn the basic mechanics.

Johan Smitt

Nov 20, 2017
First time playing this game,

I've ran into what I assume is a bug, I can't receive any earned money from the arena, or any money/items from fighting in the open world (pelts etc).

The game says I receive the money and items ofc, but it doesn't get added to my money pouch or inventory.

Is this a known thing?

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
there are 2 temple quests, easy to do
wolf heart, kill a wolf in howling woods
the other one is scorpion from forgotten dunes,

rewards are either her to reveal or gold, i went reveal a little bit.

can only have lvl 1 of villa, lvl 1 training grounds, and lvl 5 servants quarters. cant take bandits as prisoners :(

The undead quest is from oasis, but can't get it into ra'sul until that quest is done.

it is best to do it in easy mode to learn the basic mechanics.
Well, I believe, my char would be able to deal with both quests.....if I just could start them.
I talked to that lady in temple, but she doesnt have any quests for me.
I there any moral requirement for them or something else?

GentlemanFaun

May 24, 2017
how to enter code ?
You enter the codes in the upper right corner of the settings menu (gear) but we still don't have codes that work with version 1.7.

A real shame, because even playing on easy, the grind is real, and I want some of that patreon locked content (unless there's an in-game way to become a citizen? I've been assuming that that's patreon levels, not game mechanics.)

Reactions: Benishoga

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
You enter the codes in the upper right corner of the settings menu (gear) but we still don't have codes that work with version 1.7.

A real shame, because even playing on easy, the grind is real, and I want some of that patreon locked content (unless there's an in-game way to become a citizen? I've been assuming that that's patreon levels, not game mechanics.)
that why when i put the code and click enter is nothing i want to buy item citizen too but no luck

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote