• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Android 18 quest for the balls [Final] [riffsandskulls]

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

janoi

Sep 10, 2017
Not a bad shot game. I just had a little facepalm moment on the 'plot'. She gather dragon balls for a new house. There is a time that she bang Satan for 10M to buy a ball.

Why didn't she just forget the ball and take that 10M to buy a house?

Dracon21

Mar 12, 2019
I have a problem with the game, when the scenes appear, the game turns black, how can I fix it?
ps: sorry for my english

loucrowe

Feb 22, 2018
There is, look up Divine Adventure.

Also the dev seems to have a gumroad page. Is it legal to sell this as their own property? Just asking because im planning to make a Bleach game and sell it on steam
Yes it is IP theft, you can make money on patreon by stating the money donated is not directly for the parody game (even though we all know it is).

Jinx the Minx

Apr 10, 2020
Riffandskulls made this game? So it was not made by who made those Bulma games. I will check this game out.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
ok what the fuck is wrong with this gaem everytime there is a erotic scene with 18 i only see a black square

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
There's unused files in this that imply the developer was working on a Pokémon parody game. Also, it appears that the black box issue is due to the Moghunter Picture Effects plug-in conflicting with some of the Yanfly Engine's (probably the 'blur' one, as blurring is completely absent in XP SP3 compatibility mode).

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes