RPGM Completed Android 18 quest for the balls [Final] [riffsandskulls]

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I decided to mod in a gallery for this game since I got sick of having to make saves for every scene. The gallery room can be found in Roshi's house next to the gold chest. However it will not appear until you have the master key.
How to get that key?

Reactions: Ale69

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
I decided to mod in a gallery for this game since I got sick of having to make saves for every scene. The gallery room can be found in Roshi's house next to the gold chest. However it will not appear until you have the master key.
where cna i get this key

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
You have save full?

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Legit game, but seems like the ending needs a little more follow through. Unlikely to ever happen tho...

Ash3000

Jan 3, 2018
How the fuck do you complete the forest maze? I went left, up, up, left and then every direction takes me back to the start.
i think after the last left you go down left up up left down i think thats how i got to goten

Rianova1

Nov 19, 2021
fix the black squares on the icon game click right.propeties;compatibility;run this program in compatibility mode for :windows xp service pack 3.and select the resolution 640 x480. this work on win 7.
Thanks it's work in my PC win 10 pro, and the black screen disappears

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes