MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
At first I was planning to rant about how fucking stupid it is to make players restart the game over choices that didn't even seem like they'd matter that much, or this super forced and in your face plot that I don't give a shit about, or this really intriguing but completely unearned conversation with Mia but you know what...

It's not that bad. A mixed bag of an update that's for damn sure but I'm not fucking seething like I was at first. I like what the dev is trying to do with all the cool design and UI choices but the writing just ain't it bro. The update's got some good and novel ideas presented but the dev needs to actually earn it and set things up. None of this shit means anything or is going to get me invested if you rub it in my face for an hour without even laying the groundwork for it in the first place. I'm gonna be even less invested when you interject the super serious scene with a 3 minute Jojo reference intermission. Like the girl is having a mental fucking breakdown, have a little respect for the scene you're trying to portray dev, lmao.

Besides the pretty severe writing blunders though, I did enjoy the update. The scene with Rea is great(albeit having their relationship make WAY too much progress during just that), and I liked the Deus Ex: HR inspired dialogue system enough to want to see it again. It can lead to some great emotional scenes if the dev actually works for it next time rather than rushing right to the juicy part.

I really fucking hope the game doesn't become hyper-fixated on the plot now, though. I really do not play this game for that and it could pretty easily ruin the entire project if it focuses on that too much.

std112233

Jun 8, 2017
I dont usually praise gameplay but I gotta commend this patch for that. Reminded me of Ace attorney a bit while the MC tries to understand people.

Looking forward to seeing more.

Reactions: michaelstvincent

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Okay, so how do you get Mia to kiss you in the park?
the scene i got was rather the MC taking the inititive, kinda against her will. not sure on how many ways the scene can play out, but for me she snapped after that long puzzle talking session and the MC used his saved up money on himself to go into overdrive or whatever.
kinda weird btw how patiently Mia endures this extensive questioning procedure. while it's all very informative to get to know her better, imo it feels too much at once and a bit forced. i mean, we went from knowing pretty much nothing about her to prety much everything (assuming she isn't lying, which she probably does at least partly) in a single scene.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
How to get this? Do you have a walkthrough for this?
nah, i'm still using my save from two or more versions back and that's too long ago for me to remember every step along the way. a prerequisite i coud imagine is having enough cash for the MC to turn into the mentioned overdrive mode (i had 7 coins/70 credits). pretty sure letting lena have her way with you gives you some.
idk, if that's not the trigger then i'd think it's just dependant on wheter you believe her or not (i had a mix of responses, but no idea how close i got to the truth).

Well, got me curious enough to peek in the game script. Turns out this is what you get if you fuck up the discussion and fail to understand Mia's personality (i.e. get red result for one or more of the three core topics) :whistle: :coffee:
yeah, pretty sure i got red results. can't say for sure since i'm colorblind.

Reactions: dragomtof

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I can't be bothered to get all 3 blues on that,
It's very easy to get the right ones -- after each true/false guess you either got it right and pass, or get a red and the sequence is stopped. All you need to do at this point is to rollback with mouse wheel and pick the other answer :v

Also, like 95% of true/false guesses can be determined based on whether Mia looks MC in the eye, or avoids his gaze.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
The artworks looks nice...but not a fan of choice based games...

This isn't one of those games where a simple sneeze makes you miss half of the content, right?

Ohgreatusernames

Dec 16, 2018
At first I was planning to rant about how fucking stupid it is to make players restart the game over choices that didn't even seem like they'd matter that much, or this super forced and in your face plot that I don't give a shit about, or this really intriguing but completely unearned conversation with Mia but you know what...

It's not that bad. A mixed bag of an update that's for damn sure but I'm not fucking seething like I was at first. I like what the dev is trying to do with all the cool design and UI choices but the writing just ain't it bro. The update's got some good and novel ideas presented but the dev needs to actually earn it and set things up. None of this shit means anything or is going to get me invested if you rub it in my face for an hour without even laying the groundwork for it in the first place. I'm gonna be even less invested when you interject the super serious scene with a 3 minute Jojo reference intermission. Like the girl is having a mental fucking breakdown, have a little respect for the scene you're trying to portray dev, lmao.

Besides the pretty severe writing blunders though, I did enjoy the update. The scene with Rea is great(albeit having their relationship make WAY too much progress during just that), and I liked the Deus Ex: HR inspired dialogue system enough to want to see it again. It can lead to some great emotional scenes if the dev actually works for it next time rather than rushing right to the juicy part.

I really fucking hope the game doesn't become hyper-fixated on the plot now, though. I really do not play this game for that and it could pretty easily ruin the entire project if it focuses on that too much.
You don't need to restart. I made all the wrong choices and still managed to get past the Cassandra scene. Just don't answer the question about what Rhea's motivation is.

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
So... what I played with is the only sex scene at the end with REA, right? and the game ends there .. ok I would have liked it to be with Lena because I really like that character and from what I saw it seems that she has a strange connection with the mc ..

Reactions: Kansier and rick911
4.70 star(s) 83 Votes