Dave 237

May 29, 2018
ogi? whats he doing here in a erotic visual novel? did Violette leave him at some point after code geass?

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
"Over decade later..."

It has to be waaay over a decade later if the daughter looks like that...

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Um... Netori is also a version of NTR. That's the sole reason some VN's here get lot's of questions about NTR.

Most people (myself included) have no problem with Netori at all. A big chunk of them (also me included) also have no problem with sharing (Netorase). It's when the real hard core of NTR (Netorare) is in a VN, lot's of people (again - myself included) don't like that.

The problem with the NTR tag, is that it's MUCH to generic. It would be far more easy if that tag was dropped and the more specific tags (Netori, Netorase, Netorare) where used. It would lead to a lot less questions in the VN threads (especially if it would be marked as avoidable or unavoidable).
NTR is short for Netorare... Netori is not a type of Netorare.

Both are from the root word Netoru, but neither is a sub of the other and are independent of each-other.

Keep it simple bruv. Also would make zero sense from a genre standpoint since different fetishes.

salsarado

May 27, 2017
Um... Netori is also a version of NTR. That's the sole reason some VN's here get lot's of questions about NTR.

Most people (myself included) have no problem with Netori at all. A big chunk of them (also me included) also have no problem with sharing (Netorase). It's when the real hard core of NTR (Netorare) is in a VN, lot's of people (again - myself included) don't like that.

The problem with the NTR tag, is that it's MUCH to generic. It would be far more easy if that tag was dropped and the more specific tags (Netori, Netorase, Netorare) where used. It would lead to a lot less questions in the VN threads (especially if it would be marked as avoidable or unavoidable).
I still can't believe that netorare took the term NTR and rolled with it. Like you mentioned, there are three words so how the hell aren't they NTR for Ne-to-ri, NTRS for Ne-to-ra-se and NTRR for Ne-to-ra-re?? Some places tag netori as 'NTR', some places tag it 'cheating' and some places don't tag it at all... And any places that tag things 'netori' when it's netorare or netorase should be considered traitors against all lewd content. Same goes for developers who make games with both perspectives, netori and netorare, and don't give us an option to disable the netorare perspective. Why is it so god damn often a "reward" for going trough the cucs story that we get the perspective we want to see?

Nothing wrong with liking NTR of any kind, but it's pretty ironic how often us netori enjoyers get cucked by other NTR fans in terms of amount of content and trying to find it. Sad thing is, if it was the other way around, both parties would be getting what they want.

Reactions: fuew12 and sonhot

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
NTR is short for Netorare... Netori is not a type of Netorare.

Both are from the root word Netoru, but neither is a sub of the other and are independent of each-other.

Keep it simple bruv. Also would make zero sense from a genre standpoint since different fetishes.
Just to add on to this. We only use the NTR tag for Netorare games. More tags will be coming soon.

Reactions: bobdillan
Dec 7, 2018
Wow, this must be the weirdest, most contrived bullshit story for a netori game I've ever seen. Whoever wrote this is a master of mental gymnastics.

Reactions: R5IH8

Researcver

Feb 28, 2020
I already have my local region set to japan I played a lot of older game in the past so i have to. any other ideas?
I am having the same problem too, played other japanese locale games with no problem so this is a first for me. Have you found the solution?

fov33

Dec 16, 2021
Hi. I have a problem running the game. I already replaced the files, but the game doesn't running

TheMortal

Aug 30, 2018
I am pretty sure I have applocale set on my PC, but still got bug.
Best fix I got was running through locale emulator which I've had on my PC from before I did the locale switch.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote