brood1

Jan 13, 2018
Pretty good, but the translation needs work. Character's genders are all over the place, and many conversations show the wrong character speaking.
Character genders are the most prevalent issue with any Japanese translation and have been for years (just one of the quirks of the language). At this point, I have gotten used to it and just mentally replace he/she when appropriate. One day the AI tools might be in a spot to correctly translate any language into another, but that is still a ways off.

Hikaru47

Dec 26, 2019
Character genders are the most prevalent issue with any Japanese translation and have been for years (just one of the quirks of the language). At this point, I have gotten used to it and just mentally replace he/she when appropriate. One day the AI tools might be in a spot to correctly translate any language into another, but that is still a ways off.
Yeah thats what i am doing as well, just replace it in my head. But on some MTLs you have to make up much more stuff up. But at least you can understand most of it to get the plot.

I mean MTL are not the peak of enjoying VNs from japan, but at least you can enjoy it somehow.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
I can get it to open but once I start a new game I get hit with this.
View attachment 3132208
looks like you don't have a Japanese locale activated. That garbage is actually the Japanese character set displayed with the western character set. I recommend using the Locale Emulator program to launch the VN .exe. If you do not have installed that one (and you should, because a lot of fan translated games only run with a Japanese locale), I recommend installing and use it, because it saves you a lot of headaches.

Necropede

Sep 13, 2017
How do i make the font more readable. It's so hard to read with white colored fonts.

Edit* Apparently DirectX is the one with white font and the other API has a black font.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
How do i make the font more readable. It's so hard to read with white colored fonts.

Edit* Apparently DirectX is the one with white font and the other API has a black font.
You can make the background where the text is placed on black (or any dark tint you like), and then use the textbox opacity setting to create a dark, but still transparent background. That will make that white text perfectly readable. Look at the pictures included with this game for the English translation of these settings.

Something07

Jun 5, 2022
Why does this have an "XP3" folder if it doesn't have a a "data.xp3" file,I wanted to play it on kiriroid but my hopes and dreams are all gone

Lednar

Feb 8, 2020
The game doesn't open correctly!! this is the first time im getting errors and problems like those just to play japanese games :S, so i hope someone can help me with this cuz, i'm getting to many errors in japanese so idk what do they mean...., to be clear i have windows 10 home, and net 5.0 AND DIRECTX 12, HELP!!! pls

e1.png e2.png e3.png e4.png e5.png e6.png e7.png

HELP, SOMEONE! ANY SOLUTIONS???!

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
The game doesn't open correctly!! this is the first time im getting errors and problems like those just to play japanese games :S, so i hope someone can help me with this cuz, i'm getting to many errors in japanese so idk what do they mean...., to be clear i have windows 10 home, and net 5.0 AND DIRECTX 12, HELP!!! pls

View attachment 3139621 View attachment 3139622 View attachment 3139623 View attachment 3139626 View attachment 3139627 View attachment 3139629 View attachment 3139631

Question marks usually mean a locale issue. Change your locale to Japanese and reextract the game.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Yeah thats what i am doing as well, just replace it in my head. But on some MTLs you have to make up much more stuff up. But at least you can understand most of it to get the plot.

I mean MTL are not the peak of enjoying VNs from japan, but at least you can enjoy it somehow.
The main cause of this is because the speaker isn't listed before the line in the script. So GPT has to guess which character is speaking, which its not great at.

This isn't a huge issue in my other MTLs because I can give GPT that info. Going forward, now that GPT4 is within an affordable range, hopefully it does better with these types of games.

croixgolden

Sep 10, 2019
This actually a wild game, i remember played this years ago, one of a rarely netori games where the heroin leave the husband and whats more she give him taste of his medicine, she let MC steal the husband lover too in one of routes:LOL::LOL:

doglasweed

Jul 20, 2022
looks like you don't have a Japanese locale activated. That garbage is actually the Japanese character set displayed with the western character set. I recommend using the Locale Emulator program to launch the VN .exe. If you do not have installed that one (and you should, because a lot of fan translated games only run with a Japanese locale), I recommend installing and use it, because it saves you a lot of headaches.
I did that and I still get the same error

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
I did that and I still get the same error
Did you actually run the game in Japanese locale? With that I mean right-click on the Start.exe file, choose Locale Emulator->Run in Japanese. If that does not work I guess your download was corrupted or something. I personally use 7zip to unpack the compressed files. Also - Make sure your virus scanner does not delete files.

Other than that I cannot give you any advise, because everything runs fine on my Windows 10 machine using the Locale Emulator. So if this does not work, I am afraid I cannot help you...

doglasweed

Jul 20, 2022
Did you actually run the game in Japanese locale? With that I mean right-click on the Start.exe file, choose Locale Emulator->Run in Japanese. If that does not work I guess your download was corrupted or something. I personally use 7zip to unpack the compressed files. Also - Make sure your virus scanner does not delete files.

Other than that I cannot give you any advise, because everything runs fine on my Windows 10 machine using the Locale Emulator. So if this does not work, I am afraid I cannot help you...
Yeah I did that but I already fixed Turns out I had to download the japnese language in my computer but thanks for caring

ScrewFearMe

Apr 8, 2018
Is there a way to translate the menu's as well so I can put it in fullscreen and change some settings?

Inmokou

Feb 25, 2018

View attachment 3139621 View attachment 3139622 View attachment 3139623 View attachment 3139626 View attachment 3139627 View attachment 3139629 View attachment 3139631

Did you ever manage to figure it out? I've got the exact same situation here, I followed the guy's instructions on page 3, ran the two commands but it didn't seem to work anyway.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote