lused

May 21, 2018
When I download extract and load it gives me an error "Script Cache' line 106: Errno::ENOENT occured. CTRL LEFT SHIFT LEFT Q No such file or directory - Graphics/Tilesets/Inside_A1"

i went into the file directory and see that the folder "Tilesets" is empty is this an error due to machine translation?

J-Mboot

Jul 6, 2022
When I download extract and load it gives me an error "Script Cache' line 106: Errno::ENOENT occured. CTRL LEFT SHIFT LEFT Q No such file or directory - Graphics/Tilesets/Inside_A1"

i went into the file directory and see that the folder "Tilesets" is empty is this an error due to machine translation?
I also had the same problem, but no one answered

lused

May 21, 2018
I also had the same problem, but no one answered
I somehow fixed it, I used an old RTP for vx ace I found online, it was about 10mb bigger than the current one on the official sight, and then it started working ill post a mega link below, if your using joiplay, reset settings to default, clear runtime packages, and install this one

I spoke to the game translator and he informed me the error code meant that files were missing from the rtp meant to be used with this game or that the rtp had become corrupt hence why I searched until I found this slightly older release of the vx ace rtp

Last edited:

snake_dude

May 19, 2021
To echo everyone's sentiments, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for finishing and releasing the final translation (or as final as it can be, which i think was what most people wanted in the first place but i digress). Super grateful to you for the long and difficult work and time you put in. Its crazy just how difficult this particular game ended up being to finish fully translating

im glad you can finally put this all behind you

Last edited:
Reactions: Silentce

Ilovewomen18

Apr 18, 2023
Basically follow this instruction

kind of hard to explain given that everyones monitor is different but basically add in the size bar the size you want to have then press ok
Doesnt work for some reason, I put my monitors size on the upper one and this happens, It just goes ti the edge of the screen. 1685469900323.png

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
You can use BCT.sizer as well...

Tool - baka/bge/bct productions | F95zone

I use version 1.0 and you just put it in the folder where the game.exe is, run it instead of the original exe, and you can resize the window like any other one... pretty simple to use, though it has its quirks... (I cannot make cheat engine work with it, for example...)

Ilovewomen18

Apr 18, 2023
You can use BCT.sizer as well...

Tool - baka/bge/bct productions | F95zone

I use version 1.0 and you just put it in the folder where the game.exe is, run it instead of the original exe, and you can resize the window like any other one... pretty simple to use, though it has its quirks... (I cannot make cheat engine work with it, for example...)
Thanks a lot, I can finally play the game! There are black sides on my left and right side when It's full screen but I think If I would somehow remove them wouldn't the Quality decline? If it's possible to remove them without the Quality getting worse You will make my week!

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Thanks a lot, I can finally play the game! There are black sides on my left and right side when It's full screen but I think If I would somehow remove them wouldn't the Quality decline? If it's possible to remove them without the Quality getting worse You will make my week!
If you just wanted full screen, you do not need any additional programs. Just pressing ALT+Enter makes the game full screen... but unless your screen has a 4:3 aspect ratio, you will always have black bands on the side (there may be other programs that may stretch the image, but I wouldn't recomend that). Old RPGmaker games (2000, XP, VX) use that aspect ratio (320x240 or 640x480), with more modern ones (MV and MZ) going for 16:9 I believe, or at least in the games I have played recently.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm...how much lesbian/futa content?

If 99% of the game is fuckin gold men or montsers, then I'm not interested.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I haven't forgotten about fixing the untranslated shit and typos. I am just busy. I will get it done this weekend if I can.
Silentce Is there a fix for this?
Screenshot_2023-06-19-04-40-53-811_com.joiplay.joiplay.rpgm.jpg

Playing it on Joiplay and got the error
By the way Skipping the game works but It's only stuck on the intro

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Silentce Is there a fix for this?
View attachment 2706788

Playing it on Joiplay and got the error
By the way Skipping the game works but It's only stuck on the intro
The solution is not using Joiplay. unfortunately when you play games like this on android they don't work sometimes because they were never designed to be played on a phone. I don't know much if anything about making games compatible with android or fixing issues in joiplay so I can't really help you.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
The solution is not using Joiplay. unfortunately when you play games like this on android they don't work sometimes because they were never designed to be played on a phone. I don't know much if anything about making games compatible with android or fixing issues in joiplay so I can't really help you.
Maybe it's missing something Screenshot_2023-06-19-10-21-40-269_com.android.chrome.jpg

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
If it was missing something it would mean that everyone would have the same issue. nobody else has reported such an issue. It is more likely Joiplay can't read a script and that causes the error.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
If it was missing something it would mean that everyone would have the same issue. nobody else has reported such an issue. It is more likely Joiplay can't read a script and that causes the error.
Welp Solved it now I was using an Old version of the Joiplay by the way there's still alot of typos when are you going to release the fix?

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
Went around the main town and did 4 quests. Fairly disappointed so far. It looks like you can only get pregnant by random dudes and every monster scene is a game over. Generic shit. Over a decade ago Violated Heroine was doing way more interesting stuff with a similar premise.

Reactions: Vegetto blue
3.80 star(s) 16 Votes