• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Uhhh the book at the adventurer guild is missing translation.. the one with the title ["Countries of Anera"] i tried to screenshot it but the game doesnt let me, it keeps kicking me out of the screen
So after some gameplay I discovered that the city hall sign is with raw text and the line where the head maid tells the mc to call the lord ??? is also not translated. Also the book inside the city hall also has raw text.. the paper near the locked room inside the city hall also has raw text. R.I.P.

Edit 2: So the blonde woman npc near the city hall also has raw text and the diary at the slums has raw text..
Why not use your phone to take a photo?

alocks

Mar 8, 2018
Any tips on how to find the nun outfit, the latex pig outfit, or the tentacles outfit?
Nun outfit is by doing the quests in the guild, same for tentacle. Latex outfit you get by talking to a guy in a house below the church.

Ragingpeanut

Oct 28, 2020
Final update. The translation is released and finished. is it fully edited to my liking? No. are there rough areas and areas of questionable quality because it was started five years ago and I improved / edited some of it but not all of it? yes. am I happy with it? no. but it is done finally for better or worse.
I really got respect for you for seeing this through the end, my hat off to you sir. While it may not be perfect(but what is)i think you can be a bit proud for finishing.

Reactions: Silentce

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Uhhh the book at the adventurer guild is missing translation.. the one with the title ["Countries of Anera"] i tried to screenshot it but the game doesnt let me, it keeps kicking me out of the screen
So after some gameplay I discovered that the city hall sign is with raw text and the line where the head maid tells the mc to call the lord ??? is also not translated. Also the book inside the city hall also has raw text.. the paper near the locked room inside the city hall also has raw text. R.I.P.

Edit 2: So the blonde woman npc near the city hall also has raw text and the diary at the slums has raw text..
Fuck those books and signs. I have translated them like 7 times over serveral years and STILL they manage to revert. I have no fucking idea why. Part of the reason I hated this project. Give me screenshots of shit not transalted and I wil fix it. I have a list of things that got fucked up.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Great work Silentce
I have just found some untranslated text in the latest version in the adventurer's guild...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT: Also, here
EDIT 2: and these ones as reported by roupe
EDIT 3: The Sharp Long sword located here is translated incorrectly as long sword (one item can be only sold, the other is a weapon...)
EDIT 4:
The whole Odal Cave 3 map
EDIT 5: After the drinking event with Paruka and Sadie
Again like posted previously, Fuck those signs.... I swear to god, they fucking reverted like 7 times.... When I posted yesterday I was cleaning up files? it was those fucking signs..... partially my own fault due to going backup crazy, translating while drunk (that part was reworked lol.) and just forgetting what I had already done. yeah don't take 5 years to do something. it isn't fun.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Again like posted previously, Fuck those signs.... I swear to god, they fucking reverted like 7 times.... When I posted yesterday I was cleaning up files? it was those fucking signs..... partially my own fault due to going backup crazy, translating while drunk (that part was reworked lol.) and just forgetting what I had already done. yeah don't take 5 years to do something. it isn't fun.
I have only translated one game, help polish the scripts in a second, and dropped the third as it became more a chore than anything else... Believe me, I know the amount of work that goes in a translation (specially the ones like this one that have different dialogue depending on how slutty the character becomes)... My most sincere thanks for the time invested in the project.

Also, more untranslated stuff I have found while playing :)

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I have only translated one game, help polish the scripts in a second, and dropped the third as it became more a chore than anything else... Believe me, I know the amount of work that goes in a translation (specially the ones like this one that have different dialogue depending on how slutty the character becomes)... My most sincere thanks for the time invested in the project.

Also, more untranslated stuff I have found while playing :)
Added to the list. I know why that one got missed. Some games don't pay attention to usage messages for enemies. this one does. I got to go in and do proper spacing for usage messaging anyways so this isn't a big deal. there will be another patch that will fix all this shit coming out in 2030 ;)

• Haha
Reactions: JakubK

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
Final update. The translation is released and finished. is it fully edited to my liking? No. are there rough areas and areas of questionable quality because it was started five years ago and I improved / edited some of it but not all of it? yes. am I happy with it? no. but it is done finally for better or worse.
if users don't like the work you did free
they can fix it
if you have project or asset files that would help
could you consider releasing them?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
if users don't like the work you did free
they can fix it
if you have project or asset files that would help
could you consider releasing them?
there is nothing to release. everything that I used is in the game files. Translation was done in engine for the most part. Years YEARS back I used T++ for a time, but I abandoned that fast and imported what was salvagable. It caused more problems then it was worth for the "convenience"

Regardless I can fix my own mistakes. It isn't hard when I know where the problem is. sorting through thousands of lines with no idea where a problem is, now that is the issue.

Reactions: Xhak

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Why not use your phone to take a photo?
Use my phone to take a pic of the raw text to then put at what? google translate? I prefer a person translating than google translate. Even in spanish he doesnt work perfectly imagine in japanese in which you wouldn't know a single word unless you studied it.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Use my phone to take a pic of the raw text to then put at what? google translate? I prefer a person translating than google translate. Even in spanish he doesnt work perfectly imagine in japanese in which you wouldn't know a single word unless you studied it.
If you post a screenshot, someone here might translate it for you…

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes