Aug 9, 2019
Downloaded from Pixeldrain and also tried Gofile, the game won't launch as it's missing Gothic VL font. Tried JP locale. Whatever a "map10 patch" is, is also not included, so I'm assuming that's just outdated info.

Might want to edit the post to mention the need of the font, and also remove that patch instruction? Unless I did something wrong!

Blurglurg

May 6, 2018
I was checking out the doujin circle on DLSite and wow, turns out they were responsible for a certain old CG set I really liked. That's almost nostalgic, and makes me have better expectations for this game.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Allow me to ask a very frank question: is there a scenario where you can have sex with, and get pregnant by tabia?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Downloaded from Pixeldrain and also tried Gofile, the game won't launch as it's missing Gothic VL font. Tried JP locale. Whatever a "map10 patch" is, is also not included, so I'm assuming that's just outdated info.

Might want to edit the post to mention the need of the font, and also remove that patch instruction? Unless I did something wrong!
Map 10 patch is irrelevant now. there was a game breaking bug in v1.30 that is fixed with the version the translation was made for.

VL Gothic missing is an old error that happen from time to time. it just means you lack a font pack necessary to run the game. Just gotta add it to the game files. you can find a copy

Reactions: JakubK

Urbosa

Aug 20, 2017
Holy shit, I had 0 hope that this game would actually see an actual translation. wrote it off tbh but now I can try it out

Fallin101

Apr 25, 2017
Downloaded the VL Gothic file and it's still saying that it's missing. Not sure exactly where to put the file but I've tried all folders to no luck. Any help would be apreciated.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes