JakubK

Nov 15, 2020
It would be great if Silentce give us some kind of update, but have in mind that he has that info in his signature: "Current translation project: Translations on hold till further notice / potentially cancelled. I have no time to work on them." :cry:

Urbosa

Aug 20, 2017
so... what's the current state of this, is it still hard poetry or can I finally enjoy this without having an aneurysm?

kchalaz78

Aug 7, 2021
Does anyone else have a problem where the game seems to always be holding down button so i cant walk up and go up in menu?

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Question I just finish the game with the good ending with no sexual action. So where is the Hidden room to show the Hentai sense cause the game just threw me back to 23 day and say to Hentai her (MC). PS is there a way remove her penis cause it very disgusting to see in cut sense that she a healer and can't fix herself.

stalkerOne

Mar 16, 2019
Question I just finish the game with the good ending with no sexual action. So where is the Hidden room to show the Hentai sense cause the game just threw me back to 23 day and say to Hentai her (MC). PS is there a way remove her penis cause it very disgusting to see in cut sense that she a healer and can't fix herself.
Please share a screenshot with this end ! :)

stalkerOne

Mar 16, 2019
So indeed, go to , click on “RPG Maker VX Ace”, click “Download Run Time Package”, and then install it.

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
I hope one day this sees a translation... Though depending on what the nude exposure is like, I might try to tolerate the poetry. Anyone willing to give me the public nudity content review for a fan of that?

Centarius

Aug 20, 2019
It would be great if Silentce give us some kind of update, but have in mind that he has that info in his signature: "Current translation project: Translations on hold till further notice / potentially cancelled. I have no time to work on them." :cry:
I made a post over 2 and a half years ago that I couldn't understand what was going on in the translations, it's a dumpster fire of MTL. The user who was translating this game at the time said he was 2/3's done, and that was that long ago. I don't understand why you wouldn't release the current translations that have already been finished on a project that you've working on for years already so that people can finally show some appreciation for the hard work you put in it, especially if you don't have the time to continue working on it anymore. I'm pretty sure everyone here would rather play a game that's 90% translated vs one that is entirely MTL.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nerro

snake_dude

May 19, 2021
Thats the thing though. The translation of the game is apparently done and has been for some time

A very important update.

I was gonna bullshit you all by making it sound like I quit this translation but I decided to just let everyone know instead.

Translation of Anera: The Demon's Tower is done.

Go tell your mom, your dad, your best friend. Whoever the fuck you think cares, because despite some people in some places being convinced I would never finish this. I fucking did after 2 bloody years of bullshit and distractions :ROFLMAO:

Proofreading begins again and then its release day baby. Gonna try and get that done in 2 weeks unless my earlier work was so bad I need to redo it all. As always despite saying two weeks expect like 2 months or something because I suck. I'm for how long I've cucked you all out of the translation with my life problems some of you have probably developed an NTR fetish. Rest assured it will be done soon. :)
The thing he was still working on was to get it all proofread and thats the part that seems stalled out and have received no new updates on for some time

I just wish we'd get some kind of update from him now as its essentially been a year from this post saying it was done

Centarius

Aug 20, 2019
Thats the thing though. The translation of the game is apparently done and has been for some time

The thing he was still working on was to get it all proofread and thats the part that seems stalled out and have received no new updates on for some time

I just wish we'd get some kind of update from him now as its essentially been a year from this post saying it was done
Definitely missed that update, I was looking at the quoted tweet on this page from back in June of last year and that's the one I remember seeing last. Well it looks like we'll finally be seeing it this year.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018

I have not provided updates as I have gotten nothing done and it is at the same point it was last time I spoke. Additionally I am not sure anymore where the files are for the completed version to continue working on it. they are not lost I just don't care to look for them right now. Unfortunately I have a life and real world obligations that come first before a pet project translation.

Please remember that this something I do for fun, I am not being paid for it, I have no patreon, no patrons, or whatever funding this and as mean as this may sound I am under ZERO obligation to finish it outside of whenever I feel like it.

I understand people don't like not hearing updates, however I just don't have the time to work on it and I don't feel it is right ot just post an update saying "it isn't done and isn't being worked on right now" every month.

Sorry.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
I have not provided updates as I have gotten nothing done and it is at the same point it was last time I spoke. Additionally I am not sure anymore where the files are for the completed version to continue working on it. they are not lost I just don't care to look for them right now. Unfortunately I have a life and real world obligations that come first before a pet project translation.

Please remember that this something I do for fun, I am not being paid for it, I have no patreon, no patrons, or whatever funding this and as mean as this may sound I am under ZERO obligation to finish it outside of whenever I feel like it.

I understand people don't like not hearing updates, however I just don't have the time to work on it and I don't feel it is right ot just post an update saying "it isn't done and isn't being worked on right now" every month.

Sorry.
Very understandable, but given that it's been at least six months since you've had time to work on it would you consider making a translation thread and posting what you've got so far? It would be a shame for 2+ years of work between you and the other translator you mentioned to go to waste.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Very understandable, but given that it's been at least six months since you've had time to work on it would you consider making a translation thread and posting what you've got so far? It would be a shame for 2+ years of work between you and the other translator you mentioned to go to waste.
I will not post anything until I am satisfied with it. once it is out there, there is no real reason to continue working on it or making it look nice. The current files I have are missing scenes that somehow didn't get translated. A first act of the game that I absolutely despise because I was a newbie then and the script sounds and looks horrible as I wrote it and a bunch of typos. There is no quality and I really don't want to put out crap after the time I spent on this. If that was the point I could of just MTL'd it or left it alone and called it a day.

ultimately no matter what I do people are gonna be people and that is fine but I am stubborn like that. I want to be proud of what I do and right now I am not.

VagiNalia

Sep 8, 2021
I will not post anything until I am satisfied with it. once it is out there, there is no real reason to continue working on it or making it look nice. The current files I have are missing scenes that somehow didn't get translated. A first act of the game that I absolutely despise because I was a newbie then and the script sounds and looks horrible as I wrote it and a bunch of typos. There is no quality and I really don't want to put out crap after the time I spent on this. If that was the point I could of just MTL'd it or left it alone and called it a day.

ultimately no matter what I do people are gonna be people and that is fine but I am stubborn like that. I want to be proud of what I do and right now I am not.
Just do what you like to do first. I'm gonna wait for another 2 years until this game get translated properly

Reactions: bazelgeuse
3.80 star(s) 16 Votes