Meowski

Jun 12, 2022
The translation is ok but am I the only one who has a incomplete file like everything is ok but there's no map it's just pitch black I checked the files and yeah there's no map in the graphics file

Meowski

Jun 12, 2022
someone is able to play ???, I download the game but it says that files are missing
For me the game us working but the only file that is missing is the map itself I can run the game since the important files are present but yeah map file is also important

ZenWeaver

Apr 22, 2020
There was actually a game I helped finish translating that had a segment where you actually could go undercover in an illegal prostitution ring and get corrupted that way. I can't remember the name of the game for the life of me. Holy Knight something or another.
You wouldnt happen to remember which game it is would you?

stalkerOne

Mar 16, 2019
do you have the game downloaded ???; you can share ???
Of course I downloaded it, as it is present here on the current discussion thread, see the download links!
...And yes, the game runs without problems, normally, with the non-censorship patch provided.

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
How is the quality of the translation on this one? Do I understand it correctly that it´s still being worked on?

JakubK

Nov 15, 2020
How is the quality of the translation on this one? Do I understand it correctly that it´s still being worked on?
I think Silentce is still working on the proper translation, but - as you can see - his last post here was in June, so i don't know how much progress was made since then (if any - he might have had no time for this project).

Reactions: kharza
3.80 star(s) 16 Votes