ElHombreNihilista

Jan 7, 2022
i never had problems with rpgmaker games, on steam or from here, but with this game not only did i have to install a font and rpgace rtp or whatever (which is totally fine), but when i open it in a folder, in which the files are extracted, i will be shown a black screen for a second or two, and it will close. but when i open it from winrar, it loads for a while but start and works perfectly fine (although since i restarted my computer and the winrar window was close, my progress is obviously lost) and i'd like to know what am i supposed to do?

thuannghia12

Jul 22, 2019
i never had problems with rpgmaker games, on steam or from here, but with this game not only did i have to install a font and rpgace rtp or whatever (which is totally fine), but when i open it in a folder, in which the files are extracted, i will be shown a black screen for a second or two, and it will close. but when i open it from winrar, it loads for a while but start and works perfectly fine (although since i restarted my computer and the winrar window was close, my progress is obviously lost) and i'd like to know what am i supposed to do?
Wait a bit more for an actual translation that (will most likely) work I suppose?

ElHombreNihilista

Jan 7, 2022
Wait a bit more for an actual translation that (will most likely) work I suppose?
lmao this is so retarded, the reason was that i slightly altered the name of the folder the game was in, by adding "[" at the beginning of a game folder's name. i downloaded it from another site too, with a different folder name, and after changing it, the game broke again, what a day.

DiscordPF

May 11, 2020
I'm always torn when it comes to these games. I know there's a virgin route with a special ending, but I just can't bring myself to wait that long to get to the content I came here for in the first place. Even on newgame+.

Does the recollection room on newgame+ unlock everything or just the scenes that you've seen?

Baishupu

Feb 19, 2018
Alright so I made some bare-bones fixes to the translation that makes it not look like it was run through with MTL, so far no dialogue has been changed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is my first time doing something like this and I probably wasted my time but hey, it's worth a shot if someone likes it at least.

Last edited:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Alright so I made some bare-bones fixes to the translation that makes it not look like it was run through with MTL, so far no dialogue has been changed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is my first time doing something like this and I probably wasted my time but hey, it's worth a shot if someone likes it at least.
Thanks for doing this so you know Japanese that you translated some parts of it?

Baishupu

Feb 19, 2018
Thanks for doing this so you know Japanese that you translated some parts of it?
No, the already translated parts I just re-wrote to better English.

I'll try and see what I can do with the dialogue later, hopefully it goes smoothly.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
No, the already translated parts I just re-wrote to better English.

I'll try and see what I can do with the dialogue later, hopefully it goes smoothly.
Oh so you don't know japanese then?
Yeah that would be a nice as well because this might take awhile until it got a proper translation

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Oh so you don't know japanese then?
Yeah that would be a nice as well because this might take awhile until it got a proper translation
It probably will considering I have a heavy work load for myself right now and can't get any translation done recently :( thankfully the translation is done it just needs to be proofread and reworked on some parts.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
It probably will considering I have a heavy work load for myself right now and can't get any translation done recently :( thankfully the translation is done it just needs to be proofread and reworked on some parts.
Want me to help with the grammar error and spellings? I could screenshot those for you xD

Reactions: Silentce

Vookx

Aug 3, 2021
Hello

In the quest when we go to the church for the first time, when the woman go out of the confession room my game crash and that window pop up.

Crash.PNG

Anyone have a solution ?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Any updates on the Proofreading progress? Like How many percent are left?
I haven't had time to work on it due to work and I am absorbed in playing Elden Ring. It will get finished when I have the proper time to work on it for two weeks. That isn't happening right now.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes