cheddy413

Jan 19, 2018
I agree with the sentiment but I guess it's really simple: they don't have free access to a personal PC. Most people in the world are poor, after all, we're privileged.
Counter argument to that though. You can get a laptop for the same or even less than an android phone

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Counter argument to that though. You can get a laptop for the same or even less than an android phone
I agree with the sentiment but I guess it's really simple: they don't have free access to a personal PC. Most people in the world are poor, after all, we're privileged.
If money is really the determining factor then I would already state that prioritizing an expensive phone over a PC is a bad way of prioritizing. After all, if you really wanna play PC games via emulation on a phone, you likely need a somewhat expensive one, rather than the bottom of the barrel phones. Probably won't need the top of the line, flagship Samsung S/Note level stuff, but still.

Your PC is generally much more valuable than a phone in productivity. Even a fairly cheap laptop can do much much more than a comparably cheap phone and even a more expensive phone.

But sure, I get that most GenZ young folks these days are totally hooked on their tiny screens. I can see that already in my environment. Even kids in their low teens are literally glued to that thing day in, day out. Any day, all day.

Even still ... playing a PC game on my tiny phone screen is NOT something I'd wanna do. Even more so the 'type' of games posted on this forum ya know.
Doesn't sound like anything I'd wanna do.

I can't even imagine how bad an experience it must be as well. A mobile game is designed to take full advantage of the little screen real estate it has available, meaning a wide-screen aspect ratio is almost certainly a given.

But pretty much most games here are still 4:3 aspect ratio for some reason (2021 DEV dudes ... why oh why? But I digress).
On my giant TV I already lose plenty of screen real estate, but if on that tiny 6:9 phone screen you also end up with giant black bars left&right ... what's left but a tiny square tiny game?

Maybe on a tablet it's a tad bit better, but still.

Reactions: NeoGenesis

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Your PC is generally much more valuable than a phone in productivity. Even a fairly cheap laptop can do much much more than a comparably cheap phone and even a more expensive phone.
But everyone needs a phone, while most people don't use computers when "being productive". It's better to invest a few hundred more on a good phone than investing a lot on a laptop and then also invest some on a phone.

But sure, I get that most GenZ young folks these days are totally hooked on their tiny screens. I can see that already in my environment. Even kids in their low teens are literally glued to that thing day in, day out. Any day, all day.
I don't judge them, the world is a fuck and it gets clearer every day that we're born to die. You either go out and pay for entertainment or stay home and pay for entertainment so it's an easy choice.

Reactions: Darkness-Crimson

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Update:

I'm going to have to put this project on hold for a few days / weeks. Due to a family emergency. I am NOT giving up on it, I am just reporting this due to me not going to meet the deadlines I set because my family comes first. I will get back into it soon I just need to focus on making sure things are okay with my family. Sorry.
Hope things got better!

Reactions: Fakecrash

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
Does anyone know how to get around the popup that keeps saying "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game"?

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Does anyone know how to get around the popup that keeps saying "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game"?
Do you have the VX Ace RTP installed? If no, install it and never see that popup again. Pick it up form the RPG Maker website downloads section for free.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Quite weird to ask this but... How is the game right now ? Any promising news ?
It is still being worked on. I haven't been dedicating as much time because I had a death in the family and I am dealing with the fallout of that and taking time to grieve. It has been one thing after another with this fucking project but I still aim to complete it soon as I can.

So no not any promising news right now :(

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
It is still being worked on. I haven't been dedicating as much time because I had a death in the family and I am dealing with the fallout of that and taking time to grieve. It has been one thing after another with this fucking project but I still aim to complete it soon as I can.

I'm sorry to hear that man, that's fucking awful. My condolences. Take all the time you need and we look forward to your translation. Appreciate you, man. Hell if it weren't for you, half the best hrpgs on this site would still have MTL.

Reactions: lladi

FairyTail337

Sep 3, 2019
-Hello, i want to ask if there are a patch for full translate? I downloaded the patch from the start page but it didn't translate all words in the game, ofc i don't know if it's for translate or something, i just downloaded because it was there.
-Any way, i read in this "thread" if i can call it like this and found some discution about "translate" but i didn't find a patch or something for having a full translate on the game, i mean for exemple at "H-stats" i see a lot of japanese words. So i wonder if does exist a patch for translate or not, if yes please tell me at what thread (page number) or give it to your reply.
Thanks you in advance.

JakubK

Nov 15, 2020
-Hello, i want to ask if there are a patch for full translate? I downloaded the patch from the start page but it didn't translate all words in the game, ofc i don't know if it's for translate or something, i just downloaded because it was there.
-Any way, i read in this "thread" if i can call it like this and found some discution about "translate" but i didn't find a patch or something for having a full translate on the game, i mean for exemple at "H-stats" i see a lot of japanese words. So i wonder if does exist a patch for translate or not, if yes please tell me at what thread (page number) or give it to your reply.
Thanks you in advance.
Silentce is still working on it, as you can see here:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Any news with the Full manual translation
Still active. Don't count me out yet :)

All that is left is half of Mansion maid H scenes, half of OL lovers scenes and all of the Bunny girl scenes. then editing, proofreading and inevitably redoing shit that I did 2 years ago and hate how the read....

I'm slow as shit when it comes to translating if you haven't figured it out yet.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes