Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Hey guys, i have two quicky questions :
1- after the ending, is possible to continue to play ?
2- i read about the game is 95 % translated, but is possible get good ending ?
thanks in advance and sorry for the broken english, is not my native language.
1) No the game ends after the ending but you can do a new game +

2) All endings are possible in the MTL version. I am currently working on creating a better translation that will also allow for the good ending to be obtainable. In fact as it stands it already is, but that is not available to the public yet.

Reactions: Templar Knight

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
1) No the game ends after the ending but you can do a new game +

2) All endings are possible in the MTL version. I am currently working on creating a better translation that will also allow for the good ending to be obtainable. In fact as it stands it already is, but that is not available to the public yet.
i know it's because if i remember correctly, you have some days in game to finish the game ( you need buy the freedom for you pal ), this is why it's piss me off, i like freeroam and repeat scenes, so that's why i asked if it's possible play after the ending.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
i know it's because if i remember correctly, you have some days in game to finish the game ( you need buy the freedom for you pal ), this is why it's piss me off, i like freeroam and repeat scenes, so that's why i asked if it's possible play after the ending.
There are multiple ways to save your pal. but ultimately the game is timed and after the 28 days the game ends.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
There are multiple ways to save your pal. but ultimately the game is timed and after the 28 days the game ends.
but you say there is your new game + then all status/itens continue right ? so it can repeat somehow and get the scenes again more fast.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
but you say there is your new game + then all status/itens continue right ? so it can repeat somehow and get the scenes again more fast.
I can't remember what carries over but I do know there is New game +. I translated that part of the game awhile ago and I am too lazy to check right now what it carries over. I'll get back to you on that.

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
can any tell me the condition if all ending ?, my english is bad and mtl make me clueless

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
can any tell me the condition if all ending ?, my english is bad and mtl make me clueless
True end - Finish the game as a virgin and speak to Tabia regularly in the slave market(?)
Normal end - not a virgin finish the game via the adventurer route
Normal slut end - buy Tabia for 1 million G on the auction date
bad end - fail to earn 1 million G or not finish the adventurer storyline.
other bad ends - lose to specific bosses
Ghost bad end (skippable if you skipped the opening) - lose to perverted ghost.

Reactions: dreminh

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Side note it's time for my progress report!

Maya now is sucking dick in 100% English. All the brothel blowjob scenes have been translated. Next up is butt stuff. I'll be "breaking new ground" on the translation in my next session. (Poor attempt at anal jokes)

I've also done about 10 maps of proofreading on the side. Unfortunately, due to health issues (I fucked up my back lately and have been sort of trying to go easy on how much I sit. Just another setback to add to what I feel like is the excuse list....) I'm a tad bit behind. I'm hoping I can catch up. When I'm feeling better I want to have some crunch time weekends to get some more done and catch up. (The game industry would be proud of my desire to crunch. Hopefully I don't end up like cyberpunk 2077 and be the biggest disappointment of the year.)

Talk again soon.

bored_fapper

Oct 31, 2017
Side note it's time for my progress report!

Maya now is sucking dick in 100% English. All the brothel blowjob scenes have been translated. Next up is butt stuff. I'll be "breaking new ground" on the translation in my next session. (Poor attempt at anal jokes)

I've also done about 10 maps of proofreading on the side. Unfortunately, due to health issues (I fucked up my back lately and have been sort of trying to go easy on how much I sit. Just another setback to add to what I feel like is the excuse list....) I'm a tad bit behind. I'm hoping I can catch up. When I'm feeling better I want to have some crunch time weekends to get some more done and catch up. (The game industry would be proud of my desire to crunch. Hopefully I don't end up like cyberpunk 2077 and be the biggest disappointment of the year.)

Talk again soon.

I've been waiting for this a long time and therefore can wait a little more, don't hurry and care for yourself, you're the only one doing this so don't worry, we appreciate this.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
as long as the MTL isnt like "you cum very much I am pregnant now" ill give it a shot
This is a pretty stupid statement as that is wonderful and a praiseworthy mtl example

NOW if it was like "crunchy excitement there thrust into! shaky in vagina in vagina my vagina comes to you!" THEN then anyone has or more like should avoid it and diss the fuck out of it

Reactions: dabom

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Translation is pretty good
Some noteable poetry be it example of something easy as fuck to figure out, humorous or lastly what the fuck are they sayin
  • Take care not to take care of our defense squad. ' '
  • There is no danger when traveling alone! actually saying dont travel alone
  • "Mr. Gardo, my face is scary He was a very good person ... "
  • I'm actually half of a Thug and a Lucian. My mother is a sheep. Nationality I think
  • Birth children get as a key item. By paying the money and leaving the child in the nursery You will receive items :WeSmart:
  • Treat condition other then incompetence
  • Revive from incompetence LUL
  • "What is that? If you think it smells like a pineapple, isn't it a countrysi cuts off "I'm sorry! I don't smell! " country bumpkins smell like pineapples... who knew?
  • This village is in danger of surviving.
  • one of the worst "Because there is no young daughter in Grodak village I won"t be nervous if you have a girl like you. " no young women in village followed by... not being awkward with girls or fearing for Maya's safety
  • Mercilessly started lottery with a huge penis
  • An angry Ichhimotsu that trembles and shakes Maya stuck close to her face never seen penis as ichimotsu before
  • Maya's soggy woodpecker becomes a habit how the fuck did the mtl get soggy woodpecker

Last edited:

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Some noteable poetry be it example of something easy as fuck to figure out, humorous or lastly what the fuck are they sayin
  • Take care not to take care of our defense squad. ' '
  • There is no danger when traveling alone! actually saying dont travel alone
  • "Mr. Gardo, my face is scary He was a very good person ... "
  • I'm actually half of a Thug and a Lucian. My mother is a sheep. Nationality I think
  • Birth children get as a key item. By paying the money and leaving the child in the nursery You will receive items :WeSmart:
  • Treat condition other then incompetence
  • Revive from incompetence LUL
  • "What is that? If you think it smells like a pineapple, isn't it a countrysi cuts off "I'm sorry! I don't smell! " country bumpkins smell like pineapples... who knew?
Lol just imagine country bumpkins carrying pizza and an Italian appears, sniffs the air and thinks that the pizza has pineapple on it

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
you are correct, it is supposed to be Lucian and Hitsurugi I believe. The other nation is the Hitsurugi empire. It is basically fantasy Japan.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes