yourownchicken

Nov 23, 2018
I'm wating on this translation for so many months, good to know you didin't give up on doing it Slentce, if i could i would buy you a milion coffes :D
Have to agree with you on this one; I've had this bookmarked since April at least. Very exciting to see the end is near.

Below is a list of roughly what I have to finish.
Keep up the great work man! Very glad you have taken the time to translate this.

deeznuts420

Aug 15, 2018
So here's the game plan folks. All the endings for Anera are translated and the game can be played (technically) on the adventurer route from start to finish. I have not tested it myself much but more on that in a few.

All that remains are a few map files and the side quest events. My plan is as follows. I will be updating this post as I complete things. Map files and H side quest events. My priority is the maps. Once they are done I will release a beta test of the game to test what I have done. If you want to play it go for it and please please Please provide feedback on areas that need work. Like if you find a bug or if there is a text that look funky, your thoughts on problems and possible solutions to those problems you came across are all welcome. I don't mind if you think my work sucks ass, but at least tell me what sucked ass specifically and what you think would make it suck less. Specifics are important to me, Additionally if you find a bug or text overflow or something looks or acts fucked up, give me a screenshot of what is wrong so I can see it and find it easier. The sooner I find it the sooner I fix it :)

Once I release the beta I will fix things as I go AND translate the remaining side quests. once that is done we are set for a full release where I will update the thread with the final release. ETA for this I have no fucking idea. I thought at the beginning of this whole thing I would be done in 6 months but here I am like almost 2 years in and just now getting near the end. lol

Below is a list of roughly what I have to finish.

Map files: 11 files

Side quest events: 88 events

I hope to have the beta out soon. Side note Tabia is a fucking sex fiend.
Good news, you really are a godsent! I'll be honest, I really didn't have this game on my radar anymore, expecting it to be never translated but here we are. Thanks again for all the effort you put into this, especially considering you've been at this for so long now. Godspeed

Memeoji

Apr 20, 2019
Well, at first I just jumped in without reading much about what's up.
I found the game interesting, downloaded it without much thought.
And then behold the amazing machine translation engrish in it's full glory.
Holy fuck, that translation ruins the experience by a long shot.
The game itself is pretty okay, though shame it's pretty hand-holding intensive. (MC automatically going to bed for night, bunny-girl job has no mini-game like in majority of games with waitress job. There's barely any exploration and you only go to places for quests. Or rather there's no incentive for you to explore much outside of quests.)
Still, somewhat enjoyable if you decide not to read anything whatsoever and just pick up key words related to quests or storyline in this big mess of a 'translation'.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Rule 63, no exceptions! (And it looks awesome).

I just hope the simularities do not continue in the form of infinite delays for the next update, this time for a non-machine translation.

xxxxxx33sssss

Jul 14, 2020
When I heard a voice while working as a dormant suddenly the character could not move, does anyone have the same problem as me?

Aug 31, 2020
Dont know if it will work for you but this works most of the time for me:
shorten the "installation" path. the longer it is the more likely the game wont work. i just throw it on the desktop and try starting it from there again.

second would be that you need the right rpg maker.
third its broken ^^

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So, how is the translation going?
Progress remains slow. Long work hours during the day and week has left me very tired on the weekends and at nights when I do most of my work. I've been working on the maps when I have time and energy while trying to insure I don't get burnt out. Taking a small break right now as I am feeling a bit burnt out. That does not mean the translation is on hold however.

Urbosa

Aug 20, 2017
This looks promising but I think it's gonna be on the back burner until the translation is finalized. At this point, I feel the current status is almost worse if not on par with MTL

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
Guys... What do i do about this? It doesn´t let me open the game... I put it with the patch and everything, i´m kinda lost

1614224230852.png

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
You need to have RPGmaker installed. Thankfully there's a free version.
You don't need the entire engine no... you just need the RTP (run-time package), as is clearly stated in the error message (though having the engine does help, as it comes with the stuff in the RTP as well(for fairly obvious reason i would say :p)

Reactions: GEORGEM

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
You don't need the entire engine no... you just need the RTP (run-time package), as is clearly stated in the error message (though having the engine does help, as it comes with the stuff in the RTP as well(for fairly obvious reason i would say :p)
^ Yup, sorry if what I said was confusing, that's what I meant.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes