nopza

Mar 26, 2020
Thank you. I hope you finish your translation soon. I didn't want to rush you but I'm just so excited to see it finish.

Warrior2853

Jul 10, 2020
it is, I am redoing the translation because it sucks and I didnt like having my name attached to a MTL When I knew I could do a better job. So I decided to redo it from scratch. After I reread your message I realized that you just added mirrors. For some dumb reason I thought someone had added something or redone the translation without me realizing. :ROFLMAO:

Don't mind me, I'm just tired as fuck and didn't read things right lol.
can you add a way to skip through days faster? it takes forever going through left over days.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
can you add a way to skip through days faster? it takes forever going through left over days.
That would probably break the games flow or the game itself. I prefer not to augment game code unless I have no choice. That being said, I am curious what you mean by make the days faster. what about the gameflow doesn't work for you and what are you asking for exactly when you say "skip through days faster"? Do you want a button to skip a day or skip to a particular time period in a day or something?

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
This game deserves more than a Machine translation, really hoping Sakura Works takes this project.

Mr_wickedways

Jan 20, 2020
I'm wating on this translation for so many months, good to know you didin't give up on doing it Slentce, if i could i would buy you a milion coffes :D

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I'm wating on this translation for so many months, good to know you didin't give up on doing it Slentce, if i could i would buy you a milion coffes :D
I won't give up on it. I put too much time into this to quit. I am just very very slowly going through it because I either have no time now that I am working again or I am just not in the mood to translate the game and haven't. I have been talking to K3NJ1 about possible finishing the translation together to get it out faster, but I am stubborn and don't want to ask for help in getting some of the larger files done. I am going to work on the game again this weekend and if I can get past my own personal stubborness, he might be helping to get the project done. I appreciate everyones patience I know I haven't given you guys much more then lipservice and promises that I will finish it, but I still appreciate when people check in on the thread and give words of encouragement. I promise it will be finished. I just hope it lives up to the wait.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Yeah the game after machine translation is a mess of |\ and @ everywhere, thanks for the info.
one of the things I have found some game translations need are 「 」 『』 these with translator ++ will be swapped to "" these sometimes cause no trouble, but some times they do. also watch for 【\eN[1]】 which will be changed to [\eN[1]] which sometimes is okay, and some times is not.

in script or string calls, watch closely for spaces and Cap changes, and look at original if they left no space in certain area's as in if the original left no space in the string call, then you had best not leave any.

example where fixed code
Code:
"\e>【note】The story Pause if you're embarrassed.\n\e>If covered in cum, wash it off\n\e>If can't enter area, wear proper clothes.\n\e>Please give birth if Pregnant belly state."
Example where code was wrong or before fixing.
Code:
"\e>【note】The story Pause if you're embarrassed. \ n \ e > If covered in cum, wash it off \ n \ e > If can't enter area, wear proper clothes. \ n \ e > Please give birth if Pregnant belly state."
Note the spacing in wrong code line, you may also stumble onto a string call that changes the caps like
Code:
\ S
which should be
Code:
 \s
These are things I have stumbled onto when translating that you have to watch for, as I said in some games many of the 「 」 『』 or the 【】changes to Quotations or brackets will make no difference but in some they will crush your translation.

It does require a bit of trial and error or anyway it does for me. Maybe it can be of some help to you maybe not, just trying to help with what little knowledge I have discovered when translating.

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
An update. 13 seperate files remain to be translated! yes, this may sound like only a few but one of those files contains all the sub events and Are very large. (between about 450 lines of dialog to 1500 for the biggest file) and the common events need to be finished. Common events is about 30 H events with 3 different versions of each and the true ending. I am going to work on thise every day now to get it done soon. I might not get to do it for long everyday but I want to make some progress. The light at the end of the tunnel is approaching!

ossmoc04

Nov 27, 2020
When I do the "help a friends" task, at the time the blue hair girl go out, the game show the error "Script 'window_Message' line 346: NoMethodError occurred undefined method. How can i fix this

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
When I do the "help a friends" task, at the time the blue hair girl go out, the game show the error "Script 'window_Message' line 346: NoMethodError occurred undefined method. How can i fix this
are you using all the latest patches for the game? that error is generally related to a scripting error. At this time I am not going to be fixing the MTL any because I am completely replacing it anyways.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So here's the game plan folks. All the endings for Anera are translated and the game can be played (technically) on the adventurer route from start to finish. I have not tested it myself much but more on that in a few.

All that remains are a few map files and the side quest events. My plan is as follows. I will be updating this post as I complete things. Map files and H side quest events. My priority is the maps. Once they are done I will release a beta test of the game to test what I have done. If you want to play it go for it and please please Please provide feedback on areas that need work. Like if you find a bug or if there is a text that look funky, your thoughts on problems and possible solutions to those problems you came across are all welcome. I don't mind if you think my work sucks ass, but at least tell me what sucked ass specifically and what you think would make it suck less. Specifics are important to me, Additionally if you find a bug or text overflow or something looks or acts fucked up, give me a screenshot of what is wrong so I can see it and find it easier. The sooner I find it the sooner I fix it :)

Once I release the beta I will fix things as I go AND translate the remaining side quests. once that is done we are set for a full release where I will update the thread with the final release. ETA for this I have no fucking idea. I thought at the beginning of this whole thing I would be done in 6 months but here I am like almost 2 years in and just now getting near the end. lol

Below is a list of roughly what I have to finish.

Map files: 11 files

Side quest events: 88 events

I hope to have the beta out soon. Side note Tabia is a fucking sex fiend.

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So once you get it complete you I hope intend to just post a data folder update, and any essential files ? Just to save another full down load?
Correct. I intend to replace the links in the OP with already patched versions and patches for those who have it already. That is usually how I proceed.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes