Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
how does sex and pregnancy system work here? is it from failure to defeat monsters, are there random encounters or is it the result of losing to a boss?
The goal of the game is to earn money to save your friend. From the get go you can choose to have Maya become a prostitute if you desire to make the money to save her friend, or you could go the RPG route and become an adventurer, or you could do both. You are able to go right to the brothel and have her sell her virginity from the moment you get control so if you want her to be a whore you can right away. Due to story reasons pregnancy is pretty much this: if you have sex and get a creampie and don't take birth control before you go to the bed. the next day you will wake up pregnant. After that you basically can decide when you want the birthing scene to happen. Once you have a baby, you have to take it to the daycare before you can continue onwards. The more sex and babies you have the more Maya's disposition changes.

Reactions: Fiamos

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
The goal of the game is to earn money to save your friend. From the get go you can choose to have Maya become a prostitute if you desire to make the money to save her friend, or you could go the RPG route and become an adventurer, or you could do both. You are able to go right to the brothel and have her sell her virginity from the moment you get control so if you want her to be a whore you can right away. Due to story reasons pregnancy is pretty much this: if you have sex and get a creampie and don't take birth control before you go to the bed. the next day you will wake up pregnant. After that you basically can decide when you want the birthing scene to happen. Once you have a baby, you have to take it to the daycare before you can continue onwards. The more sex and babies you have the more Maya's disposition changes.
Does it alter the ending at all or?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Yes, it does alter the ending in some ways. True ending is Virgin ending I believe. I haven't gone through all the ending bits yet but I am certain it does in some ways. Still reworking the translations and Ill know more when I am done :)

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
i got the good ending since i only prostituted herout for "testing" purposes once, But from what i can see in the cg files there doesn't seem to be a naughty ending involving saving Tavia or whatever her name was. So i don't know if i should bother doing a prostitution run or not.

Uzume

Sep 20, 2017
Based upon my observations the good route seems tied to completing all the guild quests and saving considerably more than just Tavia. I did not notice any penalties (short of potential lost time) for participating in sexual encounters like prostitution or "meat toilet" duty behind the brothel, etc. and I was able to collect all the different available garments without issue while still getting the good ending (although time management is somewhat key as there are only so many days).

Reactions: Silentce

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Based upon my observations the good route seems tied to completing all the guild quests and saving considerably more than just Tavia. I did not notice any penalties (short of potential lost time) for participating in sexual encounters like prostitution or "meat toilet" duty behind the brothel, etc. and I was able to collect all the different available garments without issue while still getting the good ending (although time management is somewhat key as there are only so many days).
Your right and from what i can gather no matter how lewd your character is the ending when you defeat the mayor seems to remain the same. Losing to him though leads to a bad ending but there are no changes to the ending based on your stats it seems.

SpawnyS

Jul 9, 2020
Hello , there is a virgin route ending .... where the ending scene is Anera's first time with Tavia.

Centarius

Aug 20, 2019
Really tried to play this game, but the machine translations are a bit too difficult to understand and takes me right out of the mood to even continue playing. Half the time I'm trying to make sense of what I'm reading given the context, the other half I'm trying not to laugh my ass off, quotes like "My mother is a sheep." for example had me nearly on the floor and killed my arousal lol. The art is definitely good for the few scenes that I saw, if this ever gets fully translated by a person I might check it out again, but for now I'm going to look else where.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Really tried to play this game, but the machine translations are a bit too difficult to understand and takes me right out of the mood to even continue playing. Half the time I'm trying to make sense of what I'm reading given the context, the other half I'm trying not to laugh my ass off, quotes like "My mother is a sheep." for example had me nearly on the floor and killed my arousal lol. The art is definitely good for the few scenes that I saw, if this ever gets fully translated by a person I might check it out again, but for now I'm going to look else where.
For what it is worth, I am doing a full translation overhaul of this game. I'm about 2/3rds through it. Feel free to give it another try if you want when I'm done. It will be alot easier to play the game at the very least.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lethiur1

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Hey Silentce nice !! Check it a very powerfull deep IA tool for translating, check the last post of "leweder" you ll see his exemple on dark elf :

https://f95zone.to/threads/dark-elf-historia-oneone1.4129/page-17
I already use DeepL when I have to. it's pretty good. I don't limit myself to just one program or source. if I really need to usse the machine to get a words meaning I like to get several opinions on what the word means. DeepL is just one of many sources i use.

Uzume

Sep 20, 2017
I already use DeepL when I have to. it's pretty good. I don't limit myself to just one program or source. if I really need to usse the machine to get a words meaning I like to get several opinions on what the word means. DeepL is just one of many sources i use.
I definitely concur. I prefer to do the translations myself as I actually speak the language but it can be slow and multiple machine translations can help speed things up pointing me in the right direction quicker than looking up a bunch of characters/words/pharses I am perhaps less familiar with (or if I was not following the context; remember often the text used during translation is not ordered the same as during game playback).
Really tried to play this game, but the machine translations are a bit too difficult to understand and takes me right out of the mood to even continue playing. Half the time I'm trying to make sense of what I'm reading given the context, the other half I'm trying not to laugh my ass off, quotes like "My mother is a sheep." for example had me nearly on the floor and killed my arousal lol.
It can be rather amusing how badly awry machine transitions can be. Without seeing the original text, I am guessing "My mother is a sheep." was meant to be something more along the lines of "My mother is a real beauty." or similar. This perhaps is related to a word like which includes the character for beauty which is in turn related to the character for sheep . That comes from Chinese but the Japanese use it. My understanding of he original etymology is that early Chinese thought nice fat sheep were good things and women with a little padding were great too and made a correlation. It is interesting how the sheep character is used in a number of confusing ways. Another example , a type of dessert. It is typically made with a seaweed based gelatin called agar but apparently when the Japanese originally got it from the Chinese they used animal, specially sheep gelatin and it was called "sheep soup/juice" and thus the name even today.

This is why it really helps to know something of the culture from the original language to help understand the original text and help apply good translation sense--something machine AI has trouble with.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
A game with an ACTUAL pregnancy system?
Nice.
It is an excelerated pregnancy system. For story reasons Maya can get pregnant and have babies pretty much after 2 days. You can control when she gets pregnant very easily and also when you want to give birth just as easily. Some bad ends take advantage also incorporate this feature into the game for "lore" reasons too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 1451248

Hey, how translation is going? Can we expect it to be finished this month?

Anyway - thank you for your work.

Reactions: Blobitied3

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Hey, how translation is going? Can we expect it to be finished this month?

Anyway - thank you for your work.
The translation is proceeding smoothly. I have completed another event just this afternoon. As will it be released this month? I would like it to be but I don't feel comfortable committing to deadlines unless I know I can meet them. There is still alot of work to do, but it is winding down. Once I've finished all the common events I'll have a much clearer picture as to how much more I have left to accomplish. I would say probably by the end of the year easily it will be done. Probably sooner then that. I'd rather not keep people waiting any longer then I have to but I don't want to rush.

Wanted to make another updated:

As things stand I pretty much have one more cluster (cluster being normal, lewd and slutty variations) for a main story scene to go. After that I have a few endings and then it is all side H events to do. After that I will be focusing on map events. Like I said before the most of the map events are done but the ones left are the biggest ones so there is still a good amount of work to do. I want to try and figure out a way to do more translation then I have over the past few weeks. If I an make good progress I will be able to give a more clear idea of when it will be done.

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2020
When I go to work as a maid for first time, at the end of the day , when Maya enters the master's office the game freezes. I haven't noticed any other error, but it seems that I can't work as a maid and see the scenes. Does anybody know what to do?

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes