Khoirulasyu

Feb 20, 2020
Still active. Don't count me out yet :)

All that is left is half of Mansion maid H scenes, half of OL lovers scenes and all of the Bunny girl scenes. then editing, proofreading and inevitably redoing shit that I did 2 years ago and hate how the read....

I'm slow as shit when it comes to translating if you haven't figured it out yet.
Halo my friend, thanks for make translation for this game I hope you stay healthy, and i have a request, can you share the system file Japanese version ? Because i can't use the full body armor for quest and that's funny to see the Character naked while doing quest when the text say his use bunny outfit , Earlier i see someone share the link for the system file but i don't know why the link gives the wrong document

Kuljackero

Apr 22, 2020
So uh, Can we know what is the progress of the game now? Just overall estimated progress will be great (Due date will be awesome though)

I want to fap to this game aggressively before i get drowned in Uni stuff again. Not that you don't deserve a happy holiday with your loved ones. I just want this out of my mind lol.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So uh, Can we know what is the progress of the game now? Just overall estimated progress will be great (Due date will be awesome though)

I want to fap to this game aggressively before i get drowned in Uni stuff again. Not that you don't deserve a happy holiday with your loved ones. I just want this out of my mind lol.
Progress is still slow holiday time is busy for me. I have to do all the Christmas shopping stuff on my weekends and work has me working hard to get ready for year end. I still try to make times on the weekends to translate some but life gets in the way.

I hate having to give the same old song and dance but progress is being made at a very slow pace.

I want to try and work on it some today but also FF14 expansion came out and kinda want to play that too so we will see how things go lol

Stat

Oct 4, 2017
Progress is still slow holiday time is busy for me. I have to do all the Christmas shopping stuff on my weekends and work has me working hard to get ready for year end. I still try to make times on the weekends to translate some but life gets in the way.

I hate having to give the same old song and dance but progress is being made at a very slow pace.

I want to try and work on it some today but also FF14 expansion came out and kinda want to play that too so we will see how things go lol
Is there any way you could share some of what you already have translated? Sorry if that comes with an obvious answer, I really don't know how that works and just wondered that even a partial update might be cool closing the year and all

If it's personal reasons rather than technical, that's super cool too, no further questions asked. Translators already give so much to the community, it never seems right when folks complain about translation :D

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Is there any way you could share some of what you already have translated? Sorry if that comes with an obvious answer, I really don't know how that works and just wondered that even a partial update might be cool closing the year and all

If it's personal reasons rather than technical, that's super cool too, no questions asked. Translators already give so much to the community, I'm in absolutely no position to demand or complain about anything really :D
So I wouldn't mind giving a preview if I was happy with the work. At the moment I am not happy with a portion of the game and I am going to redo it during proofreading. most of the content is early game so releasing an unedited shitty version wouldn't do the people who have been waiting patiently justice. I will only release the game when I am satisfied with the quality because I want the work I have put in and the pateince people have had with my slowness to mean something and everyone deserves the best I can give. I don't want to put out a half assed translation and fix it later.

I would love to show off the parts I am proud of but what would be remembered would be the parts that suck.

Specifically the birth scenes suck ass. And I don't like the way they read or look. Also some events just plain suck becuase I did them when I knew a lot less about japanese.

Stat

Oct 4, 2017
So I wouldn't mind giving a preview if I was happy with the work. At the moment I am not happy with a portion of the game and I am going to redo it during proofreading. most of the content is early game so releasing an unedited shitty version wouldn't do the people who have been waiting patiently justice. I will only release the game when I am satisfied with the quality because I want the work I have put in and the pateince people have had with my slowness to mean something and everyone deserves the best I can give. I don't want to put out a half assed translation and fix it later.

I would love to show off the parts I am proud of but what would be remembered would be the parts that suck.

Specifically the birth scenes suck ass. And I don't like the way they read or look. Also some events just plain suck becuase I did them when I knew a lot less about japanese.
As a programmer, I can 100% relate with the feeling of "I did this so long ago that I can do it better now, so I should rework it". Thanks for your work!

• Hey there
Reactions: Hogire and Silentce

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
An update and a good one for you all.

The below screenshot is the remaining bits to translate. Forgive the weird shorthand for the event names I don't actually care how they look since nobody actually reads them:

1640390981878.png

After these are finished, it will be on to begin proofreading.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I have a very important update on the Anera translation.

The actual translation of the game should be done by the first week of January. I have already begun doing some proofreading on the side. So the project is nearing the final phase. I have also though I might see about co-oping with an Artist I know to uncensor the images. I still need to ask them if they want to help and if they don't that is probably not going to happen so don't get your hopes up. I also am thinking about taking time to touch up the translated Sex UI a bit because I think I can do a better job on the translations for the H stats. All and all I am starting to wrap up the project. So yeah, it is finally going to happen. The game should be released translated soon if all goes well (which let's be real, it never does for me so expect like another few months till it's fucking done.)

Jan 24, 2018
so im haveing a issue here just started the game up after not having played it for a few days but as soon as i load my save i get this text screen an their seems to be no damn way to get rid of it an the idea of me having to beat the whole game in one sitting is not appealing to me heres the screen it gives that i cant get rid of any help or how to get it to close so i can play would be nice

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
so im haveing a issue here just started the game up after not having played it for a few days but as soon as i load my save i get this text screen an their seems to be no damn way to get rid of it an the idea of me having to beat the whole game in one sitting is not appealing to me heres the screen it gives that i cant get rid of any help or how to get it to close so i can play would be nice
Haven't seen a bug like that before. Are you fast forwarding through the text with "CTRL"? I know there have been reports of the game fucking up if you fast forward a good deal in some places. Also did you skip the opening? If you did skip, try not skipping and don't fast forward the text.

Jan 24, 2018
Haven't seen a bug like that before. Are you fast forwarding through the text with "CTRL"? I know there have been reports of the game fucking up if you fast forward a good deal in some places. Also did you skip the opening? If you did skip, try not skipping and don't fast forward the text.
no nothing like that i start the game up an load the save an it just pops up but i can try restarting it an letting everything play thur on its own but its ar ealyl bad design of game to not be bale to skip the start if youve seen it 10 or so times or be able to skip previously read sections but i dont know what the game uses or how it works so cant say much on that but its not a good sign for a game if it cant handle that much stress to skip the start an already read dialouge

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
A very important update.

I was gonna bullshit you all by making it sound like I quit this translation but I decided to just let everyone know instead.

Translation of Anera: The Demon's Tower is done.

Go tell your mom, your dad, your best friend. Whoever the fuck you think cares, because despite some people in some places being convinced I would never finish this. I fucking did after 2 bloody years of bullshit and distractions :ROFLMAO:

Proofreading begins again and then its release day baby. Gonna try and get that done in 2 weeks unless my earlier work was so bad I need to redo it all. As always despite saying two weeks expect like 2 months or something because I suck. I'm for how long I've cucked you all out of the translation with my life problems some of you have probably developed an NTR fetish. Rest assured it will be done soon. :)

JakubK

Nov 15, 2020
OMG, that's great news! I waited 2 years for this and tbh i was doubting to ever see it done - but now i can feel excitment again... Just few more weeks! Awesome!

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
OMG, that's great news! I waited 2 years for this and tbh i was doubting to ever see it done - but now i can feel excitment again... Just few more weeks! Awesome!
I honestly don't blame anyone for doubting me. I planned it poorly and burned myself out too often. Not to mention life fucking me over HARD. It was a learning experience to say the least. Future projects will be better planned.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes