Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
One complaint, no kinetic tag and so far that's what it is.

That said I'm really enjoying this vn and look forward to more. Thanks and Best of luck, I will be following :)

Maknzy

Aug 24, 2020
Just finished the current 0.6 build, loved the shout out to N2TheFire and his VN Serenity. Thoroughly enjoyed this one as well. Keep up the great work.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I just checked his discord and there is no information in it. Anyone know if he did indeed abandon the game. I couldn't even read the past messages that were linked here.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Don't know where you looked. Dev said updates would be longer between due to rl stuff on 26 Feb, and on 9 May posted this:
Hey guys and gals, sorry I haven't been on much. Been trying to get some rl stuff taken care of but I've been still working on Angel Bay at the same time. It's been a slow drag but I'm still here
The F95 [Abandoned] tag is relatively arbitrarily applied, and doesn't always have anything to do with whether a game is actually abandoned or not.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I can't save?
:eek: :unsure: :unsure: :rolleyes: (y)
Are you playing the game on your Desktop or right on the root folder of your C:\ drive?
I know some Windows users have limited permissions when playing from those locations.
If you are then try created a folder on your C:\ drive like something like C:\RenPyGames and move it there.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Am I right to say that the abandoned tag appear when there hasen't been an update on the site even if dev is still on just hasen't been posting anything
Sometimes it works like that, yes. Other times, a game can go a year without any meaningful update anywhere and not get the tag. At least one dev got the tag added despite frequent dev updates on both patreon and here. Like I said, it's arbitrarily applied and should never be taken as gospel.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Lord Ashram I have created the path C:\RenPyGames on drive C: but how can I save it? Where do I have to specify or set the path?
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
The abandoned tag gets applied after three months of no updates to the game.
That'd be fine if it was consistently applied, but it is not.

Examples literally off the top of my head (not criticisms, I quite like these games):
Ripples - Great game, veeeeeery slow updates. Last posted here in February. No Abandoned tag.
Radiant - Good game with even slower updates. Last update July 2021, you know, a year ago. No Abandoned tag.
Sylphine - Good game despite the frequent reworks. Last update May 2021. No Abandoned tag.

Some devs get their Patreon posts, dev updates on Patreon/SubStar, or posts on their Discords counted to keep a game from being tagged Abandoned, others do not. It's arbitrary, like I said.

Alcareru

Feb 19, 2018
That was just what I heard here, if no communication from the Dev then three months later it gets the tag, so if the dev is active and responding then it doesn't or it gets manually changed afaik.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote