VN Ren'Py Angel in L.A. Vol. 1 [v0.6.4 Rework] [DigiurgeCreations]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
perhaps your patreon will go from inactive/abandoned to becoming active, right?
Although I appreciate the support, at this time I don't feel like taking any compensation due to my current situation.

Updates would come way to slowly for me to feel deserving of any compensation. What I was referring to is when I have a situation with more privacy.

At the moment, my computer is in the living room and my girl could walk in any second and see my computer screen. I simply cannot move my computer to a more private area as there is no space and two I don't want to raise suspicion.

We are planning on moving out of this place however, and once we do, I will place my computer in a much more private setting. That way I can work on the project more without fear of being walked in on unexpectedly.

With that being said, even though I may eventually move and have a more private space to work, I still have very limited time due to my busy work schedule and my girlfriend living with me. Therefore, I cannot accept any compensation because I never know when I will have time to work on this stuff, and two when I do it will be few and far between when I am able to.

That is why I both can't accept compensation and why this project has taken so long for me to get it up and going again.

That being said, I'm still planning on finishing it with the little time I have, and I don't expect any compensation as this is not only the taboo version that is not allowed on Patreon or Steam, but it is also a project of passion. So I appreciate it, but as I said I cannot accept at this time.

P.S. I'm making a Mega account now and will be uploading the update soon :)

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
I wish there was an option to make her tits smaller, much smaller.
As we've discussed in this thread before, I won't be making her tits smaller. In fact, I made them bigger. I know that is upsetting for those who enjoy smaller tits, but Angel's character is actually based on a real girl that I knew in my life.

She was super innocent but very sexy and she had huge tits. The unwanted attention that she got from her tits transformed this innocent young girl into a naughty slut later on in high school. She gradually went from baggy sweaters to tight revealing shirts and short skirts/shorts. I kind of obsessed over her and always wanted to tell her story in my own kind of way. Her big tits are really the focus of attention for her and it builds her character from innocent to naïve to experimental, hence the reason for the three paths in this game.

For those of you who do enjoy smaller tits, I've included Angel's step sister Daisy who will fulfil that role. There may also be some versions of Angel before she had large tits that I may release as a separate package later on, but I would like to finish this project first.

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
UPDATE: 0.6.1 DAY 1

0.6.1:

0.6.1:

Finally, the day has arrived. I hope you all enjoy the new update for Day 1. I did remove all of the old renders, these are all 100% new renders. I've only included Day 1 as I do not want to have the old renders in the new updates.

If you would like to play the game all the way through to Day 5 but with the new Day 1 update, just rip the renders from the old 0.5.3 version of the game starting with Day 2 and on and put them in the image folder. I can't tell you how to do that, if you don't already know, you can find out by searching how to unbox renpy games.

- Old saves won't work with this new updated version.
- If you find any errors, please report in this thread.
- If you have any requests, please feel free to ask in this thread.
- The OP probably won't be updated (losing the abandoned tag) until I have three places to upload the new update
- I won't remove the old version download links
- New version download link and screens will be seen below 0.5.3 links and screens

Thank you all very much for your patience!

Please enjoy!

Last edited:

Dont_H8

May 6, 2023
1st time playing....and no images past "Day 2 Monday", only Not Found messages. Same message as described in post #449 above.

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Okay, I think I understand. If I want to see a more completed version I should download ver 0.5.3
Correct, however that version still has old characters and 3delight renders. The rework, once completed, will be 100% iray with updated characters and story additions.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AngelInLAVol1-0.6.1Rework
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes