3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The game is boring. it's grind fest.. and no fast foward.. you have to grind for weeks to get enough money to buy the Dildo.. Artificial delays for peeking and looking for underwear. Than just to make it even longer they did 2 of same underwear just of different colors.. and than made it hard to find new ones when you hit around 70% found. The whole game is made to take forever because otherwise it would be over in an hour max.

Over 300+ affection and still not got all the scenes.. that is absurd especially when typical day gives you 3 point a day.. 5-8 on weekends. Money required for the only thing you really need the dildo is weeks to get and more articial slow down by only allowing you to buy a single food every single day.. can't buy a weeks worth and be done with it.

I give the game a 2/5 it's just that bad.

• Sad
Reactions: junior20000

xad432

Modder
Jan 29, 2018
I was planning to update this game, but as it stands, it seems nothing has been added besides more dialogue. I understand this game wasn't very well received here, and I don't think the new updates have improved it much. I was very sad to hear this because at first I thought the game was fun but as I played it more I realized the market has been oversaturated with these, slow life cohabitation games (hence all the comparisons to games such as imouto monochrome). As it stands, it seems the developer has moved on from the game and is planning to make a new type of game from this . It also seems that Kujilab has suspended any activities from twitter and ci-en for the remainder of the year.

I'm not sure what to do, so I'll just ask. If I updated the game with the new dialogue and such, would there be any interest?
It's my first time doing this kind of thing so I'm a bit inexperienced.

Pokey21

Jan 24, 2018
I was planning to update this game, but as it stands, it seems nothing has been added besides more dialogue. I understand this game wasn't very well received here, and I don't think the new updates have improved it much. I was very sad to hear this because at first I thought the game was fun but as I played it more I realized the market has been oversaturated with these, slow life cohabitation games (hence all the comparisons to games such as imouto monochrome). As it stands, it seems the developer has moved on from the game and is planning to make a new type of game from this . It also seems that Kujilab has suspended any activities from twitter and ci-en for the remainder of the year.

I'm not sure what to do, so I'll just ask. If I updated the game with the new dialogue and such, would there be any interest?
Hey might as well right? I mean it’s gonna to be our last time playing the game right? So I say updated it

Reactions: xad432

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019

Personally,i'd be interested if you decided to update the game,since the game still has it's charms,even though it's not as great as some of the other co-habitation games currently available out there. Although i can understand if you decided not to, since the game is...very basic,especially when comparing to said available games. I'd say,if it's not too much effort or you don't mind doing the update,go ahead.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

Still better to update it tbh, so it'll be ready when the next update someday will be released.

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
This game wasn't that bad but it lacked content and the endgame is meh. Curious about the new game they're working on. Looks like some kinda turn based rpg(?) with some rather cute character designs. One of them appears to be the angel from this game.

1684301168431.png

Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
The pixel art is really beautiful. While I agree that the game is basically Imouto monochrome but worse, I don't mind it as I enjoyed the setup and excitement even though the daily steps are the same.

Where the game lost me however is on day 8, as I go to work and come home only to find out that she brutally got chopped into pieces due to trying to buy a birthday cake for me.

I loaded the day before and tried multiple options ( though there's not really much you can do). There's no visible option or pop-up or any indication to seem to prevent this as I cannot sleep in or skip work as far as I know. Going straight home without shopping also still leads to her death. I thought I might lack intimacy points that triggered this event. But I had 35 points at the start of day 8. Which is as much as you can get normally without buying her gifts. It also didn't make sense to me that if insufficient intimacy points was the issue, she would die from trying to buy me a cake.
I thought this was some creepypasta fake shit, so I went and did it myself, and yep, that sure does happen. What an interesting way to punish the 'rise and grind' players who chose to work on the entirety of the first weekend.

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
Looks like Kujilab's new game (featuring the char from this game) releasing in a few days:

1698260444997.png

There's also a demo available but I haven't tried it.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes