3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

jokersama

Apr 4, 2018
This game is basically just Imouto monochrome but worse, and i mean it.
This game amounts to basically just doing the same thing every day, just talking to her every day and watching her in the bath/stealing panties.
The only sexy things you get to do are ones that she LETS you do, its basically just grind until she decides she likes you enough to have sex with you, and all of a sudden you can have sex with her.
In Imouto Monochrome its basically the same thing, the difference is that you can actually do sexual things to her before she allows you to such as sleep molestation/sex making the game feel much less of a grind, and overall more interesting.

Not a bad game by any means, but its just worse than other games of its kind.

JosephF

May 28, 2019
This game is not worth it.... it's grindy and once you unlock the sex option, all you get is 4 positions to pick, cowgirl, blowjob, boobjob and back, that's all.

I played a lot of those living together games like 1room, Imouto Monochrome, Runaway Girl and so on, I got to say this is one of the worse ones. The girl is cute, the story is whatever but the grind is too much and the reward is too little.

Not worth your time as there as other simulation games way better out there.

Malekai

Jan 28, 2018
The pixel art is really beautiful. While I agree that the game is basically Imouto monochrome but worse, I don't mind it as I enjoyed the setup and excitement even though the daily steps are the same.

Where the game lost me however is on day 8, as I go to work and come home only to find out that she brutally got chopped into pieces due to trying to buy a birthday cake for me.

I loaded the day before and tried multiple options ( though there's not really much you can do). There's no visible option or pop-up or any indication to seem to prevent this as I cannot sleep in or skip work as far as I know. Going straight home without shopping also still leads to her death. I thought I might lack intimacy points that triggered this event. But I had 35 points at the start of day 8. Which is as much as you can get normally without buying her gifts. It also didn't make sense to me that if insufficient intimacy points was the issue, she would die from trying to buy me a cake.

Reactions: akapp

RayBar

May 12, 2020
The pixel art is really beautiful. While I agree that the game is basically Imouto monochrome but worse, I don't mind it as I enjoyed the setup and excitement even though the daily steps are the same.

Where the game lost me however is on day 8, as I go to work and come home only to find out that she brutally got chopped into pieces due to trying to buy a birthday cake for me.

I loaded the day before and tried multiple options ( though there's not really much you can do). There's no visible option or pop-up or any indication to seem to prevent this as I cannot sleep in or skip work as far as I know. Going straight home without shopping also still leads to her death. I thought I might lack intimacy points that triggered this event. But I had 35 points at the start of day 8. Which is as much as you can get normally without buying her gifts. It also didn't make sense to me that if insufficient intimacy points was the issue, she would die from trying to buy me a cake.
LMAO,didn't know there were such events...mine was a lot boring with nothing interesting the only 2 events that happened for me were masturbation(with/without dildo) and visiting her hometown/place where her parents died.

Malekai

Jan 28, 2018
LMAO,didn't know there were such events...mine was a lot boring with nothing interesting the only 2 events that happened for me were masturbation(with/without dildo) and visiting her hometown/place where her parents died.
Man, I'm so jealous of you Ray. All I wanted is to see boobs you know? Is that to much to ask? After all the time I spent on this girl, the first time I saw boobs was in a dark corner in the city. I won't tell you how those boobs looked but it wasn't really what I was hoping for when I started playing this. People really hate angels man.

• Haha
Reactions: RayBar

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Besides those, what other decent living together games have you played? Any recommendations?
Besides those... let's see...
Have you played both Imouto Monochrome and it's sequel? Another one is With an Older girl Yuina, Waifu Foxgirl Konko, Summer life in the countryside, Maid Life and Teaching Feelings. Those are pretty good in my opinion.

There is Welcome Home Mister ~Living Together with a Homeless Gal~, this one is more VN but after you finish you unlock a free mode that works just like the others, you spend time together, you go on dates and so on. Another one is Bottle Biosphere, this one is not as good as the others because it is kinda grindy and buggy, but still pretty decent.

Beckz

May 11, 2020

You get lot more intimacy if you take her out in the weekends.
Probably the Dead event cause are implying that you didn't take her out which also tell her to hide her angel form when outside. Thus result she going out with exposed Angel form and got hunted.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I think angels and other divines, as well as demons, are in their own category.
So if she is the reason behind that 'monster girl' tag being there, you may wanna remove it.

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Besides those, what other decent living together games have you played? Any recommendations?
Besides those and from Joseph's reply these are also worth checking out:
The Runaway Girl and Me - Ui is in English but apparently there's no way to properly translate so you have to jump through some hoops for workarounds or straight up copy and paste the game text into translators. Details in the thread. Game's very good though, very nice scenes.
Sex Life With My Allotted Woman - The translation's being worked on, check out this post from time to time for details. Most recent public version is perfectly playable, it's just that the girls lines aren't translated. And you can't translate them yourself either since all lines are spoken. Still a good game.
Spending a Month with My Sister - Not released yet, only shitty machine translation unless you apply a patch, details in the thread. Current scenes are very good and the dev is making more. Worth following.

Last edited:

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
The only sexy things you get to do are ones that she LETS you do, its basically just grind until she decides she likes you enough to have sex with you, and all of a sudden you can have sex with her.
So it's a relationship simulator?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes