Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Angel of Innocence[0.7.1] [G12 Games] Multi Mod [0.7.1][AdanGC Mods & BrandyYT]

Belzeebub

May 18, 2020
update please
Be patient please :FacePalm::FacePalm:
brains?? :WeSmart::WeSmart:
Im updating the mod be patients guys please!!!!
You are doing us (freeloaders) a huge favor by doing this (or other game's) mod/s. 'Please' donot entertain the ingrate spoiled brats (who think they are entitled to your mods for free) by liking their posts... Lastly, thnx for your hardwork and sorry for tagging/pinging you. P.S : you can take a year to update your mod. If anyone does not like to wait they are welcome to play without mod..

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2019
Be patient please :FacePalm::FacePalm:
brains?? :WeSmart::WeSmart:
You are doing us (freeloaders) a huge favor by doing this (or other game's) mod/s. 'Please' donot entertain the ingrate spoiled brats (who think they are entitled to your mods for free) by liking their posts... Lastly, thnx for your hardwork and sorry for tagging/pinging you. P.S : you can take a year to update your mod. If anyone does not like to wait they are welcome to play without mod..
I'm with you on that but if it's gonna be a year might as well wait for the complete version then Release the mod for the complete version...hell there's plenty of "complete" games that could use a walk through/cheats...

Belzeebub

May 18, 2020
I'm with you on that but if it's gonna be a year might as well wait for the complete version then Release the mod for the complete version...hell there's plenty of "complete" games that could use a walk through/cheats...
'You have a good sense of humor' I will give you that. Jokes aside on serious note - I did not mean literally of course. I meant we/you have to give a person the time required to create a mod. We use any mod to ease the playthrough of our game, that does not mean creating one is easy. Also, he is a human being, (he has real life and he deserves to live and enjoy it as any of us expect)we cannot just waltz in his thread (or life for that matter) and demand an update (it is a charity work for Gods sake!!). I did not think I have to elaborate/expand/explain my post to someone. I hope I could make myself (or in this case make my 'post') clear. In short, Just be patient and wait for the mod when it comes. I am sure he/she(adangc or any modder) keeps tabs on the games he creates mods for. They are not so dumb that we have catch their attention to show or notify them of any update of a game.

• Hey there
Reactions: Punto and rysdon

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Uhm, pardon my ignorance, but why does this mod delete images from the game? Sure, I get that it's the wrong version but if I install a fresh version of 7.0 or 7.1 and I install the 6.1 mod into any one of them, several images are just straight up deleted from the images.rpa archive. I have no idea why a walkthrough mod, even an outdated one, would ever do something like that. It's also a shame because everything seemed to be working fine other than that.

kyonsos

May 28, 2018
Uhm, pardon my ignorance, but why does this mod delete images from the game? Sure, I get that it's the wrong version but if I install a fresh version of 7.0 or 7.1 and I install the 6.1 mod into any one of them, several images are just straight up deleted from the images.rpa archive. I have no idea why a walkthrough mod, even an outdated one, would ever do something like that. It's also a shame because everything seemed to be working fine other than that.
Just wait for the mod update then ask your question again

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Just wait for the mod update then ask your question again
No, my question already accounts for the facts that it's out of date. There's just no way even an outdated mod should do that for any reason??

Roronoaz

Oct 3, 2019
No, my question already accounts for the facts that it's out of date. There's just no way even an outdated mod should do that for any reason??
I'm not sure but I think it's because the game code is different? I think the code changed in some update because I lost my saves..

RiamMar

Heart of the Keyforge One Hand Clapping
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
No, my question already accounts for the facts that it's out of date.
What I'm writing might sound harsher than it's meant, but it's late for me and I had a stressful day. I'm sorry, I don't want to offend anyone. This is just for education purposes.

After looking in the mod and rpa, I can say, it is very unlikely that the mod deletes ANYTHING from the Ren'Py archives. What I can tell you is, that you probably get an error message that an image is missing.
The error message is misleading, since not the image file is missing but Ren'Py's image displayable.

Those definitions look like this (code from game, but changed for reasons):
Python:
image e7_example:
    "e7_1" with dissolve
    "e7_2" with dissolve
    "e7_3" with dissolve
    repeat
This is an example of how multiple images are defined as one displayable image, that showns them in a sequence. Those definitions are found in the script.rpy of the game and the mod. The mod has them for mod purposes (overwriting other stuff), obviously.

Since the mod has the script.rpy of the old game versions, the displayables for the new content are not present. If there is an archive and the same file as non-archive version in the game folder, Ren'Py will pick the unarchived one (the one that is not in the rpa-file). So, Ren'Py takes the mods rpy file, doesn't find the definition of the displayable and says: Meh, can't find the image your are talking about.
There's just no way even an outdated mod should do that for any reason??
I hope my explanation above is helping you to understand, how a mod can provoke such an error, without actually doing what you suggested is happening, especially if it is an outdated version.

If you start the game and it deletes files from the Ren'Py archives, there's something different at work. I don't mean the mod which has python code only to define variables and do some basic Ren'Py stuff like accessing and changing some config.label_overrides, config.character_id_prefixes and config.overlay_screens and stuff (and no system calls at all).

Cheers!

Last edited:

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
What I'm writing might sound harsher than it's meant, but it's late for me and I had a stressful day. I'm sorry, I don't want to offend anyone. This is just for education purposes.

After looking in the mod and rpa, I can say, it is very unlikely that the mod deletes ANYTHING from the Ren'Py archives. What I can tell you is, that you probably get an error message that an image is missing.
The error message is misleading, since not the image file is missing but Ren'Py's image displayable.

Those definitions look like this (code from game, but changed for reasons):
Python:
image e7_example:
    "e7_1" with dissolve
    "e7_2" with dissolve
    "e7_3" with dissolve
    repeat
This is an example of how multiple images are defined as one displayable image, that showns them in a sequence. Those definitions are found in the script.rpy of the game and the mod. The mod has them for mod purposes (overwriting other stuff), obviously.

Since the mod has the script.rpy of the old game versions, the displayables for the new content are not present. If there is an archive and the same file as non-archive version in the game folder, Ren'Py will pick the unarchived one (the one that is not in the rpa-file). So, Ren'Py takes the mods rpy file, doesn't find the definition of the displayable and says: Meh, can't find the image your are talking about.

I hope my explanation above is helping you to understand, how a mod can provoke such an error, without actually doing what you suggested is happening, especially if it is an outdated version.

If you start the game and it deletes files from the Ren'Py archives, there's something different at work. I don't mean the mod which has python code only to define variables and do some basic Ren'Py stuff like accessing and changing some config.label_overrides, config.character_id_prefixes and config.overlay_screens and stuff (and no system calls at all).

Cheers!
Nothing came off harsh, so no worries there! But as far as I can tell it really does delete the images themselves from the archive, or otherwise somehow makes them unextractable, because the attached image is how a 7.0 installation with the 6.1 mod looks like in the images folder after extracted with unren. Notice how several images are missing in the 50-70 range.

Nothing else was done to this installation and the images are confirmed there before installing the mod. I can't say with confidence that it's explicitly the mod doing it itself but it happens specifically and only after installing the mod.

Several other people have reported getting missing image problems in the main game thread as well, and I suspect its from using the outdated mod.

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Nothing came off harsh, so no worries there! But as far as I can tell it really does delete the images themselves from the archive, or otherwise somehow makes them unextractable, because the attached image is how a 7.0 installation with the 6.1 mod looks like in the images folder after extracted with unren. Notice how several images are missing in the 50-70 range.

Nothing else was done to this installation and the images are confirmed there before installing the mod. I can't say with confidence that it's explicitly the mod doing it itself but it happens specifically and only after installing the mod.

Several other people have reported getting missing image problems in the main game thread as well, and I suspect its from using the outdated mod.
I'm probably taking this more serious than I should. :D
As a modder myself, I am interested though in how this could happen. That's why I did the following:

I used UnRen 1.0.10 and RPA Extract (by iwanPlays) [running Windows 11, x86-64].
RPA Extract has a problem with newer Ren'Py versions or some games, probably some change in the file encryption. The tool wasn't updated in a long time. However, it did extract Angel of Innocence without a problem, I would say.
  1. Created four folders
    1. Unmodded and extracted rpa's with UnRen
    2. Unmodded and extracted rpa's with RPA Extract
    3. Modded and extracted rpa's with UnRen
    4. Modded and extracted rpa's with RPA Extract
  2. Checked file count and sizes of the following folders combined
    1. gui
    2. images
    3. movies
Result: File count and sizes are identical in all four cases.
AoI-files-and-sizes.jpg

It seems to me, that the mod is not the problem. Which version of UnRen are you using? The used the version linked in the zone, which was updated in October (Link).

Let me know, maybe we can figure it out!

Edit: 0.7.0 was actually missing the pictures I got errors on in their own RPAs, currently testing on 0.7.1

Last edited:
Reactions: MrJay

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
To start, it looks like there are some changes in image locations. I made a small fix to get into the main menu and the fix the missing intro images.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The missing images like e3_57 and e3_62 (only examples, there are more), are used in "loops" (e3_loop03, e3_loop04 etc. as "animated displayables" / sequences mentioned in a post earlier). I don't have an earlier version of the game to check their presence there. The loops where I stopped investigating were Nic's sunlotion-rubbing-scene in episode 3 (as the displayable names suggest).
Those loops are not used in the game v0.7.1 but they are used in the mod. That's why you get the red "Image 'e3_xx' not found" in the top left of the screen.

I ran both versions 0.7.1 with and without the 0.61 mod in parallel, making the same choices at the same time (to get the same labels/screens).
There are some differences to the choices in word and soem choices being present at all or not. So, if you are using the mod, it is likely you override changes made in the latest update, which also explains why we should have some patience with the mod update.

To summarize:
  • The images aren't deleted by the mod, they are simply not in the game
    • The game itself doesn't use the images
    • The mod does
  • Some images changed location in the archives and need a fix (see image archive in this post)
    • gui/overlay/main_menu.png
    • images/menuname now images/others/menuname...
  • use fix if you want to use the mod
  • Due to possible change in previous chapters in v0.7.1, use mod at own risk! The mod might/will override those game changes back to 0.6.1x.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrJay

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
If your not on the Nelia path, When you try to say bye after spending the night the game shuts off.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/v07.rpy", line 3555, in script
jump v07_of_pr
ScriptError: could not find label 'v07_of_pr'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump v07_of_pr
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Angel of Innocence 0.7.0
Tue Dec 20 22:33:32 2022

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
If your not on the Nelia path, When you try to say bye after spending the night the game shuts off.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
jump v07_of_pr

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump v07_of_pr
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Angel of Innocence 0.7.0
Tue Dec 20 22:33:32 2022
im going to take a look later if i have time is almost christmas here and i want to rest and spend time with the family.

or Start a new game and be in the path of all the girls i didnt have problems in my play test.

BrandyYT

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port :

Angel of Innocence[0.7.1] + AdanGC's & Brandy's Mod

Download Apk: ,

Android Ports Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves Location : Brandy0011/brandy.angel.of.innocence/

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Reactions: AdanGC Mods