2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
The fact the MC stayed vegan and didn't change a thing about his person just didn't seem right to me. The MC was a loser and a cuck at the start, which fits the vegan lifestyle ;)...then gets blessed by his guardian angel, where suddenly he's swimming in pussy!! That's all well and good but...it would have fit the story better if the MC had a transformation of sorts along with it. He discovers what eating healthy actually means, gets rid of the douchebag long hair, realizes being a nice guy and talking like a pussy gets you walked over by everyone; something to go along with the angel's blessing.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:( Damn now that I realized that the game is complete man I really wish that (Deva Games) have some future projects with the beautiful Umabela right at the very end when I thought that Mc and her would become intimate ended up I was very sad frustrated but it was an excellent story too bad it ended right Oh God I can't get Umbela out of my head what a perfect and cute woman :love::love::love::love:

Reactions: b3488c87

Lud666

Jun 6, 2020
Shame that dev didnt continue the game it would be an epic art if he did ...
But yeah life is short and he might make another master peace ^^

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
i have more or less 5 min of gameplay and already hate this MC :V e.e

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0
Size 100 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
this game could have ended better ... letting the MC find that angel at the end .. falling in love with her or .. hell anything would be better than this ending :rolleyes:

bull1911

Jun 27, 2022
The BS you have the MC spitting at the start ruins it. Will never play a game spitting that crap

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes