Babus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2018
angelunder_f95_thumb.gif

Overview:
Hello everyone!

Angel Under is a visual novel/action game with a lot of emphasis on characters and story. You'll take the role of Milo and Erin, two aspirants in a reality TV show about killing demons in the war against Hell. There's two parts of this game: with Milo, you'll want to seduce all the ladies in the castle and get in all sorts of sexy stories. With Erin you'll play the Pit sections, where you will have to destroy all the demons and become a TV superstar! As you can guess, the fates of Milo and Erin are intertwined...

As always, we are craving for your opinions and reviews. They really help us shape out our projects!
Enjoy!​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-22
Release Date: 2024-03-21
Developer: BabusGames
Censorship: No
Version: 0.6.0
Language: English
Game prototype: Angel Under Prototype
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Angel Under 20_04_2023 18_32_24.png 02.png 01.JPG Angel Under 20_04_2023 18_35_57.png ekEnj4.png 04.png 06.png 05.JPG 10.png
08.png Angel Under 20_04_2023 18_43_20.png 09.png Angel Under 22_03_2024 20_37_40.png

Last edited:

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
For a v0.1 this is quite promising and the art is superb! I'm definitely going to watch this one. Good luck devs!

• Love
Reactions: Babus

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
The whole "run around talking to dumb and funny characters" thing reminds me a lot of the Shantae games, and the ero-content so far is pretty neat. I'll keep an eye out for this'un.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Babus Might i suggest clarifying content in dev notes, and elaborating a little on the story.

Like stuff like future tags, whether or not there will be NTR, sharing/swinging, MMF etc. (i.e. saying whether or not the game will have the more controversial/niche tags or not)

I specifically mentioned NTR first because you have male and female protag, and given the content in the alpha build the female is doing stuff with the demon dude, if those two are dating or the female protag is an LI to the male Protag, then the scenes where she is with others would either be NTR or sharing/swinging. (the latter if the male MC has given permission, if not then NTR), but given the context of the game... I would assume it would be NTR if it is either of the two. (demons don't typically ask for consent...)

Just be careful, since some devs unknowingly do NTR thinking they aren't, often because they mistakenly think NTR needs them to be dating or married etc. when it is any interest from MC, so basically if they an LI, also gender/race/species of the one stealing doesn't matter nor does the method (so can be rape or consensual or both).
To put it simply NTR = Netorare which literally means "To be taken from" (sooo is very broad, and goes well beyond cuckolding as it can be as simple as a childhood crush)

With elaborating on the story, specifically clarify the relationship between the two protags if any (given context to any of the above tags if they are included, and if avoidable or not if being included).

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
So, 'female protag' 'lesbian only' game is what I'm getting the vibe of. Umm.. Will there be 'male protag', seeing that there are male side chars, but no hetero sex? Nah, that sounds too weird. *expects the comment to be deleted for 'off topic'*
Edit: I saw the "male protag" tag.. took me a couple of days. Still no tags to indicate sex scenes. *squints* Nope, no sexual tags, indeed, as of 0.1.0

Last edited:
  • Haha

Babus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2018
Thank you a lot for your comments!

Yeah, about the tags... I'm still clumsy when it comes to F95 tags as you can probably see. I'll be putting some dev notes though!

Reactions: DrFree and sazaki90

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
The demo remains a game I like to go back and play, with some incredible sexy H as well. Hoping that the full version can measure up to that standard!

• Love
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes