DaGecko

Feb 27, 2019
Art looks great! Good luck with this!
Question: It lists 'Female Protagonist' and 'Male Protagonist'; is it where the player chooses one or the other to play through the game or is it multiple protagonists? (I will admit to hoping it is a choice with whichever you don't choose becoming an NPC or whatever - Multiple protagonist games really destroy the mood / immersion of a game)

• Love
Reactions: Babus

Babus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2018
Art looks great! Good luck with this!
Question: It lists 'Female Protagonist' and 'Male Protagonist'; is it where the player chooses one or the other to play through the game or is it multiple protagonists? (I will admit to hoping it is a choice with whichever you don't choose becoming an NPC or whatever - Multiple protagonist games really destroy the mood / immersion of a game)
Hello! Both characters are important in the game, although it probably doesn't break inmersion in the way you think. Basically, most story, relationships with characters, etc. are carried out by the male protagonist. The female protagonist is playable only during the action/fighting sections of the game, and even then she's in constant communication with the male (she's her soldier).

Badly described: the male is the pokémon trainer. The female is Pikachu.

Last edited:
Reactions: sazaki90

Babus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2018
No game save progress option? I can not continue the journey when i left my hero
Unfortunately the save feature is in the next version, so it's advised to play this one in a single sitting.

On the bright side, we have also included a skip content feature in the next version, so you don't have to replay it all over again!

PolarisBlack64

Dec 6, 2020
its pretty good, played the prototype version some time ago and i was really fun, the art is absolutely good, hope we can play a Erin more often, i will waiting to play the full version someday

• Red Heart

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Yeah pierogi is definitely a polish word for dumplings. The game is actually pretty fun, too bad it's so short right now, good luck.

• Red Heart

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
it's cool
quite a lot of talk but not sure how it can be avoided
also VERY short for now
also no sex besides some 2dcgs

• Red Heart

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
Excellent art and atmosphere. Great animations, and pacing. Very promising, and surprisingly fun to play for an H game. Most other games with actual gameplay are pretty boring, but this one feels fluid, especially for a unity game. Had some Spelunky vibes in that cave. Feels professionally made.

You mentioned in reply to another comment with the pokemon analogy. Will we be getting more pokemon or is it just the duo?
I'm not really a fan of having the protagonists girls used by others, be it monsters or humans. I like to monopolize my harem. If we're to play as her in all of the action/fighting sequences, are there plans on such content?

Definitely looking forward to more and will keep an eye on this one for sure.

Babus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2018
Amazing job, I'll will wait next updates. Is "pierogi" - пироги?) It's look like dumplings
As Leobbb pointed out, pierogi is a very popular polish dumpling. Actually, I got confused and drew a gyoza instead. But I decided to keep it and see if anyone noticed!

You mentioned in reply to another comment with the pokemon analogy. Will we be getting more pokemon or is it just the duo?
I'm not really a fan of having the protagonists girls used by others, be it monsters or humans. I like to monopolize my harem. If we're to play as her in all of the action/fighting sequences, are there plans on such content?

Definitely looking forward to more and will keep an eye on this one for sure.
Nothing is carved on stone, but my plans are to keep Erin as the only playable character in the action sections. Now, we're interested in introducing lewd elements on the pew pew part, but the classical sex-with- monsters-punishment is a big no for me. I want Erin to be the character players love the most, not an easy sexual relief girl. So we are still not sure how to introduce those elements, although we've got some interesting ideas.

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
As Leobbb pointed out, pierogi is a very popular polish dumpling. Actually, I got confused and drew a gyoza instead. But I decided to keep it and see if anyone noticed!

Nothing is carved on stone, but my plans are to keep Erin as the only playable character in the action sections. Now, we're interested in introducing lewd elements on the pew pew part, but the classical sex-with- monsters-punishment is a big no for me. I want Erin to be the character players love the most, not an easy sexual relief girl. So we are still not sure how to introduce those elements, although we've got some interesting ideas.
Excellent. It's a big no for me as well, so that's good to hear. It's not quite ntr, but I hate it all the same as it's someone or something else interacting sexually with the players love interest. Heck, I didn't even like the public bathing, and I'm glad Erin wasn't for it either.

Clothing damage break elements, showers/hygiene, and dream sequences are often ways to get around assault. For example, mushroom caverns having psychedelic effects that may lead to dream sequences in Erin's head regarding the mc and her, or the mc and other girls, etc. In otherwords, exploration and vanilla based lewd sequences. It's hard to balance an easy sexual relief gag without cheapening the reward of that characters more serious lewd scenes with the player, so I'm looking forward to see how you overcome that obstacle. I guess it's safe to say Erin is the main girl and love interest with the others being the side lewds?

• Red Heart

Babus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2018
I guess it's safe to say Erin is the main girl and love interest with the others being the side lewds?
I'd say yes, but it's a more complicated question than it seems. In future updates you'll understand what I mean.

Why are there coconut trees in the desert?
Damn, I really did not pay any attention to the subtle differences between the typical desert palm tree and the coconut tree. My bad.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Damn, I really did not pay any attention to the subtle differences between the typical desert palm tree and the coconut tree. My bad.
Well I mean there's also an elevator that lifts you by the skull, so I think the coconut tree is fine lmao

• Haha
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes