QSP Abandoned Angels & Demons [v0.8] [Darkpassengergm]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
all the pics are showing as broken links on my comp must be missing something yes im playing in eng qsp
Must be something on your side. All the pics/videos work for me (playing eng qsp too).

woody

Jan 31, 2017
yes i think im missing something,house plays ok as do a few other qsp just not this one

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
Do you run open the qsp directly or run AngelsAndDemons.exe? It uses a custom QSP awesomium engine and not the old qsp engine that you could directly run with qspgui.exe

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
im using qsp 5.7.0
In the OP, it says use the AngelsAndDemons.exe.
Don't click on the .qsp or use QSP player 570. Only use the AngelsAndDemons.exe in the beginning of the folder.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I want this version in English........ P****lab torrent download, v0.2 it's in russian language.....

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I want this version in English........ P****lab torrent download, v0.2 it's in russian language.....
Well no shit. We have to translate it ourselves. Why would you expect a game made in Russia to be in English :rolleyes:

His comment:

Ulybnul the next moment, has seen that the traffic goes from the reference . I have decided to look, all on zabugrovy... I see offer even about an English the translation a game... I think who this poor creature who kolupatsya in we wash a code, also has translated? I have downloaded the translation... very amusing))) Especially in the beginning the word "Hotyayayaya", is translated to "Hotyayaya" XD
If it is read by the author of that distribution, write, let's be on friendly terms, and that you zadolbatsya so))) Hotyayaya :D

Reactions: mineiros123

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Well no shit. We have to translate it ourselves. Why would you expect a game made in Russia to be in English :rolleyes:
I know it's in Russian. If you don't understand that, i mean i want the game WITH the translated Eng qps file.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I know. Your post came off as if the game was supposed to have an English version from the get go. Thats all.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Translated qsp only v0.2:
There is a pb torrent link on developer's blog.
Thanks but it still requires registration. Can you please also attach the torrent file here?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes