Collection Video anielSzal collection [2022-02-15] [anielSzal]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Purbankz

May 23, 2023
And here I though I found some active VR animator. Are there any other VR artists you could recommend?

theblackestguy

Oct 29, 2020
Imagine going vr only and limiting all your videos to 1440p.
Shame, quality is the best out there, even with the low res
this quality is very ok for my smartphone headset. I really don't know how people do with those 8k videos that have 30gb lol

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
So the VR content this creator makes, as someone who has looked at VR videos since the beginning of VR, and nonstop throughout it's popularity. It's unparalleled for animated VR videos in many ways, it's very clear why they take forever to release content.

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
So the VR content this creator makes, as someone who has looked at VR videos since the beginning of VR, and nonstop throughout it's popularity. It's unparalleled for animated VR videos in many ways, it's very clear why they take forever to release content.
Unfortunately this artist releases their work in absolutely abysmal resolution/bitrate.

danny2024

Mar 30, 2024
Unfortunately this artist releases their work in absolutely abysmal resolution/bitrate.
I agree but will also say that for 2880x1440p those cgi scenes look quite good and better than real-life actresses would look like at that low resolution. But would be amazing and insane quality if Anielszals‘ scenes were 8K/60FPS. Hell, even a proper 4K or better 5K version would be an upgrade. With real-Life models, even 4K and 5k/6k often look not that life-like (compared to true 8K shot with Canon R5C VR camera/lense).

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
He probably needs better hardware to render it at a reasonable rate.
(just my guess since most people that make stuff like this enjoy using the best of the best they can pump out, cause who wouldnt want to see their art at the best resolution etc).

Last edited:
Reactions: danny2024

danny2024

Mar 30, 2024
He probably needs better hardware to render it at a reasonable rate.
(just my guess since most people that make stuff like this enjoy using the best of the best they can pump out, cause who wouldnt want to see their art at the best resolution etc).
True. i just read a patreon post form DarkDreamsVR where they talked about getting finally a new/second computer with which they can do 24h/7d highres renders

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes