Unity Completed Anime And Your Life [FINAL] [BadWolf Games]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Soggaroth

May 4, 2018
Ok i managed to crash this "game" by clicking "measurements" icon in warderobe.
2/10 for effort of making this. I guess that original program have some functionality etc, but otherwise it's just a diffirent dress up game.

Reactions: Skyzenski

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
game is censored, there is a separate DLC to uncensor it

also it crashes if you click the sliders button in cloakroom

i did the Patch

ATTENTION!!!
TO DISABLE THE CENSORSHIP, AFTER INSTALLING THE DLC, GO TO THE CLOAKROOM AND CLICK ON THE CORRESPONDING BUTTON IN THE RIGHT CORNER!

More players have problems, we need to wait for a fix

censor button causes game to crash
i have the DLC installed, but clicking the censor button causes the game to crash. why?

Last edited:

Benalin13

Jun 10, 2019
I believe this needs the no sexual content tag some someone said there is nudity, but its all censored without a patch. But I have seen no sexual content tag in other games that just have nudity.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Not sure what has changed now, it wasnt crashing when I uploaded it. Tried Steamless, SteamEmu and Goldberg but its all crashing. Not sure.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Is this a way to learn Geography?

i don't understand... what i have to do with this? for Geography and lese i have plenty of games.. that also comes with history and else :/

wtf i should do with this? what is this!

Draghough

May 26, 2017
hmm a game made by a fishy romanian studio that seems to only releases what might just be asset flips.. not sure if this game should even be on here
Did you learn your geography from this game ?
Let's play a easy game of hangman : 7 letters : R _ _ _ I A N :LUL:

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Wtf... look like a familygame with no nude. Steam like. And for a Steam dressup and do something game... ok not sooo bad

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Let me know what tags to add.
If there is no sexual content, add that tag, and if there is nudity add that tag. Given that most of the content on this board has sexual content, it's important to tag the game when it doesn't. That won't stop people from downloading it if it's good. Scarlet Spire is quite popular. But, you don't want to misdirect people into thinking it might.

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
So...technically this is a Cicada 3301 simulator. Right? The screenhots seem to show that at the very least. Just with the Anime difference. :LUL:

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote