Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Blackknight

Mar 24, 2017
I would like it if it ends after Part 5 aswell. get a new series with new characters, Quiet isnt that great tbh

imagine Animo doing RE, Witcher or Overwatch characters next *-*
think he said ages ago. is already heaps of those so wont

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Echbert

SparkThaFox

May 15, 2020
I'm hoping that this series ends after part 5 it's been a long time and we need new characters and a new setting I also think I very good ending is if Quiet takes the interrogators clothes (or not), has the interrogator strapped below brutus and rides off I think leaving her there would just be dumb in my opinion

VLindemann

Apr 25, 2018
I do hope it ends with part5 as well what i want / wish from animo is jessie from pokemon getting fucked by variety of pokemons maybe even smaller 5 to 6 minute episodes every month with different pokemons each.

Reactions: RodFo

SparkThaFox

May 15, 2020
I do hope it ends with part5 as well what i want / wish from animo is jessie from pokemon getting fucked by variety of pokemons maybe even smaller 5 to 6 minute episodes every month with different pokemons each.
I'm not so sure about a pokemon theme since animopron is know for his horse content and yes I know pokemon has horses also I feel that an episode a month is unreasonable because if the quantity of videos goes up in a given year then the quality is sure to go down and lastly the game animo is working on seems to be the next big project that he will be working on and I hope that maybe there will be some story and voice acting put into it as well but one thing is for sure and that is the BTQ series is getting old and needs to be finished

SparkThaFox

May 15, 2020
He should do more Lara with Wildeers model or something, that would be earth shattering
If Animopron used the same models Wildeer uses the videos would take two years just for one video and it would give him more of a reason to postpone the release dates so as nice as it would be I dont think it's a good idea

Reactions: 69Spartan117
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes