Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
game uptade
Mega
previews 60 and 61
Mega
The game is looking so good! I'm really excited about it, even though I won't be able to play properly. The closest thing to it I've seen is WildLife but I hate furries. The flying on Wildlife is amazing but development is so slow that even that is lost. Also, it seems like Animo's game is open-world, which I also appreciate.

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
The 61 preview suggests another scene, is this supposed to be some kind of cliffhanger or is that part of ep5 aswell??
didnt someone say this is the last BTQ episode

zxxxz

Nov 6, 2019
not mine! ( take from another source )

Animo has finished BTQ part 5, meaning that he just needs to render it. That usually take around 2 months or so, so expect a release around June/July.

He nearly hasn't posted any previews, since he said that would be a spoiler. He also spent a long time working on the ending.

"After-the-cumshot ending of BTQ 5 is quite long, it's around 5 minutes of a custom animation (no loops/repeats), so this is why it takes that much time."

Animo also sent "The next part" to the sound guy. Animo sent the first part a good while ago so that is most certainly done, meaning that the sound version should come out relatively close to the no sound version.

There is a total of 61 previews (2 new and a cum simulation since i last posted.):

Jul 19, 2020
Hi all
After seeing the montage of EPIC Hole, I decided to make this too.
Only my one wil have a BIT more Horse ;)
( Link)

Recently I have collected some material.
However, I am still looking for a good song / soundtrack.
For this I ask you all to help.
Do you have a good song or visual materiaal (min 720P perf 1080p-4k + sound )

let me know

When BTQ is ready I still plan to make a fan version with the adjustments as mentioned earlier on the from
Do you know where to find more of epic hole and feede3r? Would love to know a couple of those animations and if the music itself is available somewhere.

Aug 28, 2020
not mine! ( take from another source )

Animo has finished BTQ part 5, meaning that he just needs to render it. That usually take around 2 months or so, so expect a release around June/July.

He nearly hasn't posted any previews, since he said that would be a spoiler. He also spent a long time working on the ending.

"After-the-cumshot ending of BTQ 5 is quite long, it's around 5 minutes of a custom animation (no loops/repeats), so this is why it takes that much time."

Animo also sent "The next part" to the sound guy. Animo sent the first part a good while ago so that is most certainly done, meaning that the sound version should come out relatively close to the no sound version.

There is a total of 61 previews (2 new and a cum simulation since i last posted.): Mega
How about the fact that he also started rendering the first half of BTQ5 back in January I believe. Also if you have some more screens/pictures please do upload them.

Reactions: lonerider666

The assembler

Sep 29, 2019
Do you know where to find more of epic hole and feede3r? Would love to know a couple of those animations and if the music itself is available somewhere.
Hallo problematic toy,

I can get you the audio if you like.
I also have a good idea of what shot / videos they used.
If you can indicate by a timecode which shot you like, I can have a look in my database.

i an still looking for a good sondtrack do you know one

See the attach file: NOTE I don't have the rights or anything about this song/audio

Last edited:

zxxxz

Nov 6, 2019
How about the fact that he also started rendering the first half of BTQ5 back in January I believe. Also if you have some more screens/pictures please do upload them.
no, there are no more pictures, he wrote that he posted so much and does not want to spoil

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes