Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Anyone have the video he released for supporters?
If you go back a few pages you will se a mega link with all "teasers" in it. The render is from there except higher quality, same exact scene of her opening the bottle to grease the dick

Feb 23, 2019
Here's a list of all the characters I would personally like for Animo's next project (can't speak for anyone else's preferences)

Harley Quinn
Elastagirl
Elizabeth from Bioshock
Cass Hamada
Samus Aran
Rey Skywalker
Black Widow
Kasumi
Nier 2B
Triss Merigold
Ivy Valentine
Jill Valentine
Tifa Lockhart
Assumi
–Any of the good overwatch characters lol (Pharah, symmetra, dva, etc. you know who they are)
Good choices for sure, and personally I'd like to see bigger tits if he has an easy way to quickly get physics implemented right. Otherwise it'd just take way too long and nobody wants to look at lopsided rocketboobs pointing straight forward.

Feb 23, 2019
1 day = 1 minute of rendering, such rendering is normal ... on Tetris probably
Even in Daz3D with my 3070 it could take hours for just 1 image with decent lightning and little to no assets. Its horrendous how long it takes. We can only hope for some AI advances so that it isnt such a hurdle. Would also let me make content, as I refuse to use up electricity and wear down my computer for a silly still image xD let alone a whole video! Just look at some of the pathetic snippets on rule34 lasting only seconds; they probably take half a day to render XD

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes