Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes
Mar 13, 2020
I get your point, but at the same time wouldn't it be more profitable to release content more frequently and get exposure, word of mouth, and new supporters more often than it is to rely on the crowd that sticks around during content droughts?
On the current business model (as in adult games on here), nope. The main issue is that theres no outright regulation for these games/animations otherwise it would become a much simpler issue. Patreon for example having a "no incest, no bestiality, no extreme smut" condition means that most developers are walking a tight rope for getting paid for their work. It will be a matter of time before subscribestar has to change its T&Cs for it aswell. Thats not the fault of these sites, its VISA & Mastercard that are setting those rules. Thats why these "cam sites" use a token system instead so the CC companies cant go after them. Paypal isnt an option at all because of its policy of protecting its paying customers over its paid customers.

Thats the high end of it for starters. On the other side (here). We can use 2 examples. Icstor & Braindrop. Im not going to go into the finer details of Icstor here (it will get deleted anyway if i did) but the short of it is, he is one of these devs who is marked as a "milker" little to no updates, stretched out as long as possible and stringing people along on patreon and has faced a huge backlash over it here.
Braindrop on the other hand, was someone who used to update his game (WVM) weekly. Small updates, maybe 5-10 minutes worth of content each week and wrapped it up with a slightly bigger update to combine all his little updates into an "ingame week". Then he suffered massive burnout and disappeared for a while and when he was due to comeback, he suffered issues with his health.
Its just down to what everyone is expecting. With Animo, until this year, we were all fine with his once a year updates because we knew the video was going to be high quality. The only reason people are complaining now is because everyone knew what his schedule was and when he didnt make it, then everyone threw their worth. All anyone in here can say, just be patient. From what we have been told this is the biggest part yet and the others were around the 30 minute mark. This part alone could be close to an hour.

Feb 17, 2021
Didnt checked for animopron for a long time. When did he switched from Max to Maya?
An assumption. Besides Autodesk is trying to phase out Max with Maya being the standard. It's an old assumption that 3DsMax is the modeling standard, sure it was great back in the day, now its just a matter of preference and old industry heads thats used to 3DSMax. The Maya platform has more utility, from modeling, animating, rigging, and doing UVs because at the end of the day its about keeping within the ecosystem to prevent many headaches from converting files and incompatibility. As for modeling in 2021, Modo is the hero.

SparkThaFox

May 15, 2020
I know literally nothing about rendering but I've just accepted the face that no matter the reason it take anime ages to render a project there is other animations out there that are decent depending on what you're into watching go watch that while you wait or go enjoy the content animo has already put out. I'm not saying dont complain because there might be a small chance he reads these comments. I'm just saying that there is other stuff to watch dont just invest all you watch time into animo and instead find a new creator and possibly find a new kink/fetish

Mar 14, 2019
An assumption. Besides Autodesk is trying to phase out Max with Maya being the standard. It's an old assumption that 3DsMax is the modeling standard, sure it was great back in the day, now its just a matter of preference and old industry heads thats used to 3DSMax. The Maya platform has more utility, from modeling, animating, rigging, and doing UVs because at the end of the day its about keeping within the ecosystem to prevent many headaches from converting files and incompatibility. As for modeling in 2021, Modo is the hero.
Your opinion... Wouldnt break down matters in that simple minded way.
Anyway, no answer to my question.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes